Out of the Cell

In a cold area in Russia a prison was built, built to hold in some of the most notorious prisoners in Russia and even the entirety of the world. The prison was famous for holding underground ring fights with some of the most skilled fighters and prisoners alike, however in every competition there is always a champion. Inside the very prison itself a man in a brown winter coat prayed in the church of the prison silently, his rough hands folded as he murmured his prayer. The young man's name is Nikolai Boyka, the bastard son of the former champion Yuri Boyka. Even if he was a bastard child he was treated well by Boyka, even if he was strict Yuri taught him how to fight and taught him to be a better man than him. Even if his father was transferred to a different prison his teachings still stayed with him, he continued to pray even if someone came inside the church. It was the warden.

Warden: "Boyka...it's time"

Nikolai said his final prayers and walked with the Warden to the locker, before he entered the warden stopped him.

Warden: "This is your chance to be a free man kid, do your best yeah?"

Nikolai nodded as he wrapped his wrists and took off his remaining clothes and put on his shorts, he walked through the hallway his name echoing though the hallways.

"Boyka! Boyka! Boyka! Boyka!"

Nikolai jogged to the ring hearing the announcer's introduction.

Announcer: "On the right corner! We have the son of the champion of prison fighters! Trained ten years to become a free young man and prove to the world that he is the one of the most complete fighters in the world! Nikolai! Undisputed! Boyyykaaaaa!"

Nikolai stood onto the ropes and front flipped into the ring as the crowd chanted his name, him and his opponent went to the center to state the rules.

Referee: "Gentlemen remember: no biting, no eye gouging and no head butting. Now go to your corners"

The two went to their corners and put on their mouth guard, then the bell went *ding* starting the match. Nikolai's opponent went for a jab only for Nikolai to quickly dodge it and duck under a roundhouse kick. Nikolai tried to roundhouse kick him only for him to grab his leg. Nikolai then hit his face with two hooks dazing him, he then tried to roundhouse kick him again only for him to duck under it so Nikolai front flipped out of the situation and side kicked him to the corner of the ring.

His opponent then regained his focus going back into the fight, he feints Boyka and gets him with a hook kick which he then evades

His opponent then regained his focus going back into the fight, he feints Boyka and gets him with a hook kick which he then evades. Nikolai then absorbs a punch to the head and pushed kicked him to the side of the ring finishing it with a devastating backflip kick causing him to go down.

Nikolai looks at the crowd behind the bars chanting his name, he then sighed a bit impatient by the fact that his opponent got back up

Nikolai looks at the crowd behind the bars chanting his name, he then sighed a bit impatient by the fact that his opponent got back up. He turned to his opponent knuckles up.

Nikolai's thoughts: "Let's end this quickly"

His opponent charged him trying to punch him only for Nikolai to sidestep roundhouse, two punches to the chest and an uppercut to the jaw ending it with a body dropping tornado kick taking out the fighter.

The bell rang indicating the fight was over, the referee came over and took Nikolai's hand raising it up

Referee: "Winner by TKO! Nikolai Boyka!"

Boyka then got up hearing the roars of cheers from his prisoner peers, he then went to them and roared out spitting out his mouth guard.

-timeskip-

Nikolai was now out of the prison gates, he looked back seeing what has built him into the fighter he is now. He then went into the bus heading to the airport out of Russia to start a career of competitive fighting, with a start of fifty grand, free plane ticket and a new passport Nikolai would be able to settle down at another country.

Nikolai: "I finally did it...I'm a free man..."

-timeskip-

Nikolai: "...I didn't think being free would take so long"

Nikola yawned as he looked outside his window of the plane, even if it was boring boredom is something that is sometimes needed in life for everyone. He then saw the plane sinking into the clouds passing through them and showing the city below, the night caused the city to glitter with lights all over showing the beauty of the city. Nikolai however was smarter than that, he knew every city has it's own set of problems and this one wouldn't be too different. The plane landed letting the passengers leave with their luggage, Nikolai took the bus to a nearby hotel to rest for the night giving him a chance to rest from a long trip from Russia. He went outside of the balcony feeling a nice breeze hit his face.

Nikolai: "Tomorrow I find a way to compete and fight to become just like my father...the most complete fighter in the world"