"should we ditch the concert for the three of them?" he suddenly asked making v hyung choked.

"hyung i know you badly miss your penguin, i miss my jagiya too but they will be mad you know." i said. "jungkookie's right, jiminie. i miss my eagle too but we all know that we will all meet soon, besides, we already finished filming for our music video. after our photoshoots they'll finally announce that we will release---"

"can we just do the photoshoot now?"

v hyung and i looked at him with our serious expression. then v hyung patted his back. "we'll see them soon."

"should we watch a movie or play a game?" i asked. "let's just watch a movie that is related to penguins."

we just nodded. taehyung hyung finished first, he stand up and took the remote of the television. while i went to my instagram app to post another picture of me.

i badly wanted to post our aesthetic pictures but our fans might think i'm dating someone already. well, actually yeah,i am dating someone and it's my yoda.

bts.jeonjk

jeonjk

bts.jeonjk  to our fan who edited this, this is a masterpiece.
hm.... would you guys like this edit to become real? 😏

hopefully, my jagiya stalk me again. and i hope also, that she'll get my point here.

as we watched a movie that is related to penguins, my phone keeps beeping as fans continued to comment on my recent post.

i checked my phone as i watch.

bangtanismylife HOLY FVCK!!!

jungkook_wifeu GUYS ATTENTION!! OUR MAKNAE SAW SOME OF OUR EDITS!!!

bangtanislife HOLY MOTHER---WE'RE IN DANGER!!

liskookie OMG!! DOES HE MEAN THAT LISA AND HIM ARE REALLY DATING?! OMG!!!
eunkooks BITCH @liskookie OF COURSE NO! WHY WOULD HE DATE LISA?! EUNHA IS BETTER!!

bangtanpink OMG!! #editstoreal

lalisakookie #LISKOOK #BANGTANPINK

vkook.isreal WAIT 'TILL HE UPLOADS AN EDITED PICTURE OF HIM AND TAE!!

namjin_is_real GUYS WE'RE LITERALLY IN DANGER!!! NAMJOON AND YOONGI JUST LIKED HIS PICTURE!!!!

bts.suga where did you found this? i'm gonna find an edited picture of mine too.
yoonmin. aYM DEAD @bts.suga
vkookies hOLY SH!T!!! WE'RE REALLY IN DANGER!!

bts.rmm i agree with suga hyung, i'mma find mine too.
toprmisthebest ATTENTION!! WE ARE REALLY IN DANGER!!!

vkooklove HOLY FVCKKK!! KIM TAEHYUNG JUST LIKED THIS POST!!

bts.v yah! you better tell me where did you find this!!
topv.bottomjk GUYS I'M READY TO DIE NOW!!!

"wait, what's with top v and bottom jk?" v hyung asked. "idk." i answered.

"where did you found the picture though?"

"pinterest." i answered. "i also saw some edited pictures of you and sana."

"what the hell?" he gasped. "IS THERE A PICTURE OF ME AND MY EAGLE?!"

"yeah, but you have so many picture with blackpink's jennie though."

"OH MY GOD I'M GONNA GO DOWNLOAD PINTEREST NOW!!"

i even saved a really good edited picture of me and my jagi. once we finished our tour, i'll take her on a vacation and we'll make this edited picture to become real and when dipatched finally revealed our pictures together, i'll upload this on my instagram.

and i'm going to show them that i am dating twice's tzuyu and that she is already mine.