chapter 2

Robin's pov

I kept running in the dark .Everything was surrended by darkness .

I felt alone and cold .No one was going to save me.

Is that how  death feels ?How will I face those who I have failed ?

I heard faint voices but I can't make sence of them .

When this all end I wonder ?

Kid Flash's pov

I woke up suddenly gasping for air . I looked at my teammates all of them were alive .How?

What happened? I saw my uncle die , but here is he with everyone else.

Suddenly Megan yelled :"you are all alive!!"

"what happend?"aske Conner.

After Batman and martian manhunter explained to us what happenned I notice that Robin has not waken up .I was really worried now ."Batman" I said now everyone was looking at me.

"Why has't Robin waken up yet?"now that i mentioned it everyone looked at Robin with worry and concern.Batman rushed toward him and checked him then pulled him in his arm and said"Canary prepare the mad-bay now " and walked away leaving us worried for our little bird.

Teams pov

Megan begin to cry .Connor put his arm aound her shoulder trying to comfort her.Artemis was angry"What happened to him !?is this the effect of the simulation ?"

Wally was trying to be calm "we don't know no one is telling us anything .we don't know if he is even alive or DEAD !!!!"

Megan had a thought "should we make him something so that he will be happy "

"i think it is a good idea Megan "said conner .Kaldur did not know what to think he knew that he must stay strong and help his teammates . Black canary entered the living room Wally was in front of her in an instant ."whathappendtoRobinisheokay?whywonthewakeup?why-"he was cut by Artemis"stop baywatch no one will understand you when you speak like this"

"What happend to Robin asked Kaldur in a calm voice but his voice betrayed his concern for the youngest member.

"Robin is now stable unfortunately he is in coma .we don't know when or if he will wake up "

The team was shocked "can we do something to help him?" asked Megan in a hopeful voice."no there is nothing to be done all we can do is wait ."then Canary left the living room."i hope that he will wake up fast or i will kill him when he wake up"said Artemis.

"I hope that he will wake up soon my friend"said Kaldur.

Sectret pov

A teenager in his seventeen was looking through Gotham on the roof of the building .

"something is wrong" "so you have also sensed it " said a sixteen year old boy."yes "

said another boy he was forteen years old."he has awakend "said the first boy.

"but he always had powers shouldn't this many powered be dangerous at that age?"

asked the second boy .The boys thought for some time .

"no nothing should be dangeorous that's on our blood we were born to survive "

"if we won not hear anything about him in a week we are going to find him" the second boy stated."and if we won't i gonna put some bullets in the people that hurt him"

"And i shall put my katanna through their hearts "

"Hey do not forget me i gonna beat them and end them if they hurt him" and with that the boys went seperate ways all thinking about the same person.

Brothers till the endजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें