I Can't Take It Anymore prt. 2

(Keep in mind that YBFN didn't black out because YBF was driving)
Ronnie's POV
My life is ruined. I lost the one I love. I tried calling...
No answer.
I tried to text...
No answer.
I've done everything I could. I really love Yn. She is my world. Well... I'm packing right now since she doesn't want me here. As I pack, I get a call. It was from "Aiyana". She's the reason why I lost Yn. I press ignore and continue to pack. Then Aiyana texts me and it says:
Aiy: I know you're there. c'mon just answer I have to talk to you ASAP!!!!😡
I lock my phone and continue to pack. This is going to be a long day...
Yn POV
When I saw Ronnie kiss that girl I was shattered.... He really broke my heart. I'm devastated. Right now I'm over YBFN's because I don't want to see him right now. Maybe breaking up with him is best. It seems I can trust no one. Not even the one I thought I could. I guess I should go home. I get up and drive to my condo and Ronnie is still there. I'm really tired so I really want to go to bed. I walk in the house and Ronnie was on the couch. I walk right past but something pulled me back. It was Ronnie. I snatch it back and he pulled it again. He pulled me on to the couch and I rolled my eyes. "Listen Yn I am really sorry. Baby I'm really in love with you. I want you and only you. If I ever stopped loving you my heart would stop. Please baby girl I need you just please forgive me!" A tear slid down my eye. I hate to forgive him but I have too. I have to tell him something.
"Ronnie I forgive you bu-but..."
"What babe?"
"I-I'm pregnant."

Imagines (Ronnie Banks)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें