I've Got You Under My Skin.

Comincia dall'inizio

"Uggh." She said as she leaned on the counter.

Piper clicked off the tv and looked at the girl. Her hair tangled, bags under eyes, she hadn't even changed out of her pjs yet.

"Late night?"

She glared at her sister, "Early morning."

"Shall I brew some coffee?"

"For the love of god, yes."

Piper moved over the coffee pot and started to brew it for Parker.

"What were you watching?" She asked as she yawned.

Piper turned to Parker as the pot bubbled behind her.

"Just a documentary."

Parker furrowed her eyebrows, "About witches? Worried we're going to get burned at the stake?"

"Morning." Prue said as she walked in.

Piper handed the cup to Parker, who took a giant sip. Scrunching her nose she spit it out as soon as the drink hit her tongue. "Ah that's hot!"

Piper nodded and smiled, "Yeah, freshly brewed coffee usually is like that."

She looked over to Prue, "Andy called by the way."

"When?"

"While you were in the shower."

Prue looked nervous. Parker could tell by the way she shifted her weight and avoided eye contact.

"Bad date?", Parker asked.

Prue placed her hands on her hip, "No. No, no. Not at all. It was great. You know, dinner, movie, sex."

Piper and Parker's jaws dropped. She was starting to think that this 9 am might have not been such a bad deal after all.

"Excuse me, miss Prue Halliwell having sex on the first date. This is the biggest scandal to reach the Halliwell manor." Parker said before taking a sip of her coffee.

Prue glared at her, "Shush. And it wasn't exactly our first date."

Piper pointed at her, "High school doesn't count. That was last decade. Spill it."

Prue crossed her arms and shifted her weight. Piper winced.

"That bad huh?"

"No, actually that good. It was... well, we were naked."

Parker scrunched up her nose, "Eww."

"But that's not the point. I told myself that things would be different. That we would take it slow. It just shouldn't of happened, that's all." Prue finished.

Phoebe walked in, "What shouldn't have happened."

Parker smirked behind her cup as Piper said, "Prue slept with Andy."

Prue whipped her head over to Piper, "Thanks a lot, mouth!"

"Wait you were going to tell Piper and Parker but not me? Family meeting."

Parker stood up from the counter, "I smell a fight coming on, I'm going to get dressed now."

She lifted her coffee towards Piper, "Thanks for the coffee."

Parker walked out of her 9 am to see David waiting across the hallway. She made her way through the crowd to the young man who was wearing sunglasses, baggy clothes, and rubbing his forehead.

She nudged his ribs, "I see you're rocking the hangover look."

He moaned, "Please, not so loud."