Gross

Hey Beauts!

A new chapter is up.

Longer than the previous one.. I hope you'll will like it.

Larissa's POV

Rel parked the car between the two already parked cars and stepped out of the car after me, carrying a hand bag in her hand.

We were at the front of the house and could still hear the banging noise from the music and hoots of the guests.

The blood rushed through my entire body and my heart started pumping like crazy. I was nervous, and I don't understand why?

Rel looked at me and gave me a huge grin. She looked perfect in her shimmery black top and tight short- shorts. Her hair were up in a pony and lips were smacked red. While I on the another hand was wearing a green shimmery dress whose length probably was too short to even hide my complete butt. This is why I had to wear my black boy-shorts underneath. I had painted my lips with maroon lipstick and left my waves of hair open.

"Larissa?" I heard someone's voice coming from the behind. We both looked back to see Tim and Liam standing there with a big tray of beer.

That was Tim.

"Hey" We both said in unison and walked towards them. Tim's eyes sparkled for some reason that brought a smile to my face.

"You guys came!" Liam said and I cheek-kissed him.

"The party would feel like a party now" Tim whispered and I looked at him with my inner-arrogant but outside sweet smile.

"Glad you think that" and side kissed him as well.

"Sid didn't come?" I heard Rel's voice from behind and "Of course he did" Tim and Liam announced excitedly.

"Looks like, someone's day is made" I laughed and nudged her while her tongue poked out.

We all entered inside Chloe's house- Liam's Girlfriend's friend- who we have never seen in our entire lives, yet there we were walking inside her house- all dressed up- like her lost cousins.

The sound in the entire house was so loud that could make you feel like a deaf, no kidding!

Liam left the big tray of beer on the table just on the left of the entrance. The room that was so big was open from the other side, and was leading to something else.

There were two rugged couches placed in the center on which we had um..5 or maybe 6? oh no! The sixth one was half sitting on the sofa and half on her boy-friend.

They were smoking, drinking, kissing, threesoming and what not!

There was this guy in the center who had his one hand around a girl's neck while the other one was placed indecently high under another girl's skirt. But before I could see something more, I was dragged away by Rel.

"Dafuck were you staring"

I laughed and picked up a bottle of beer from the side table.

I moved my eyes around the entire house and could see people drinking heavily and smooching like some parasites.

Get a room guys..

"Let's go the pool area" Tim said from the front and we both kept following them. We walked till the other end of the room while crossing a big chunk of guys and girls' on our way.

A drunk guy even tried to grab my booty, but I quickly smacked his hand away, "Keep it for your own ass" I blurted and kept on walking while taking a swig from my beer bottle.

I heard Liam laugh that made me laugh back.

Finally we reached the other side of the room, behind the sliding glass doors. The pool.

And we thought that was a party..?

The real party was this! Right here!

There were so many people, not so many to make it a sweaty crowd but a lot to call it a party.

Because of the large space, we all had enough space to dance, chill, yell and laugh!

Rel started dancing the moment she entered the pool area and no one seemed to mind. People were dancing in every place. When I looked at the pool, it already had so many people in it, who of course were on each other and needed a room, while others thankfully were just talking.

And suddenly, Tim hauled me towards himself, halting my breath. "You look so Amazing El"

I laughed and said, "El?" Though I liked the way he used my short name.

"I hope you don't mind me callin' you that"

"Rel calls me that"

"Now I do too"

I laughed and danced with him with my heart-full.

In the middle of the dance I spotted Rel bouncing around with Sid.

I was looking around the entire area when my eyes spotted that one guy, I never wanted to see.

Calen.

Inside the pool, with four other girls around him.

He had his arms wrapped around two girls' waist. His face was hidden by the girl who was kissing or better to say, eating him. While one girl, leaned in to lick his chest, the third girl bent in to kiss the second girl's neck.

The fourth girl kept on kissing and licking his neck like a fool.

"Gross" I whispered but did not realize that Tim must have heard me too.

"Yeah, He is" He said.

Damn! Did he see me watching him?

"Don't spoil your mood because of him" I said and tried to be as gentle as I could with him.

I had no strong feelings for Tim but anyway, enjoyed the company he was.

"I am not" he said, and looked down at me, "I would be a fool to waste my time, when I've got the hottest girl of college right here in my arms"

I laughed at his compliment, that in reality made me squeal from the inside, "Hottest girl of college, huh?"

He gave away a shy smile, which I thought was cute.

Tim was the senior-most guy of the college while I was in my freshman year. Tim's popularity was so insane, and was so clear and visible all the time. Girls who were walking past us, never forgot to give me an evil eye.

There was this one girl, who even came at us, and started dancing after forcefully separating us to a distance.

"Lisa.." Tim whispered as if he was trying to say- just move away.

Lisa kept on dancing with her hand on his chest, but Tim moved her hands away and looked at me, "I am with someone else"

She looked back at me, with her eyes out of control and checked me up and down.

She gave me a full fledged fake smile, and "Of course" her high pitched voice got to me and I gave her back a reflection of her own smile.

Once she was gone, I moved to look for Rel and spotted her with a lot of people. "Let's go there" I said and we both moved to go to them.

***

Don't worry. Party isn't over yet.

Till then, Enjoy!

:)