Chapter 2

Harry led me up the large staircase and down a long hallway. He finally stopped in front of one of the doors and opened it. The room was beautiful and the bed...it looked so much more comfortable than my own.

"There is a bathroom right through that door so feel free to take a shower or bath." He paused. "Let me go grab you some clothes to sleep in."

Harry left and walked down the hall to what I assume was his room. I walked around the beautiful room just taking in the lovely decorations.

"Here you go." He said placing a pile of clothes on the table under the television.

"Do you live here alone?" I paused. "I don't mean to be nosy..."

"Yes." He said with a smile cutting me off and not letting me finish. "Well I will see you in the morning. Sleep well." He gave me a warm smile before walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

I grabbed the small pile of clothes he left for me and walked into the bathroom. The bathtub was huge. I don't know why is surprised me, this whole house was amazing. I turned on the water and filled the tub. The hot water felt amazing o my body after the incredibly crazy night I'd had. I wish I had a tub to take one every night after work.

I dried off and dressed in Harry's clothes; a plain black tee shirt and a pair of grey sweat pants.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke up the next morning with no idea on what time it was because my phone was of course still dead. I should have asked Harry if he had a charger I could borrow but really he had done enough by letting a complete stranger stay the night in his home. I changed back into my shorts and tank top and folded the clothes I had borrowed neatly on the bed. When I made my way downstairs I decided to head to the kitchen to see if I could find Harry...or at least find out the time.

When I walked i the kitchen Harry was no where to be seen but seated at the counter was another man. I was confused at first since he said he lived alone. 'Oh um...Hi." I said about as awkwardly as possible.

"I'm Niall." He said barely looking up from his plate of waffles.

"Is Harry here?" I asked still sounding a bit nervous.

"He's answering the door." He paused. "Make yourself a plate." He said gesturing towards the counter filled with food.

"Oh no. If he has company I don't want to be in the way."

"You aren't in the way." I heard Harry's voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Harry coming towards me with two men behind him. He looked adorable this morning. He was just wearing sweat pats and a t-shirt but it looked good on him. Harry smiled. "Go have some breakfast." 

I sat down at the table with a plate of waffles that looked and smelled delicious. "This is Niall, Liam, and Louis." Harry said pointing to each of his friends. "And guys this is Michaela."

I smiled. "Nice to meet all of you."

"So...you are the woman that saved Harry's life last night." Liam said as he lightly slapped Harry on his back.

"She was my knight in shining armor." Harry said placing his hand over his heart.

I laughed. "Well he repaid me when my crappy car wouldn't start."

"And you really don't know who we are?" Louis asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, shook my head and took a bite of my waffles.

"Na na na na na na na" Louis sung.

"You don't know your beautiful." Liam sang. I stared at them for a moment but went back to eating my waffles. "Come on." Liam laughed.

"Well I have heard that song before." I laughed. "So your a band."

Niall laughed. "I like this girl." 

Harry rolled his eyes. "Leave her alone guys." Harry paused and turned so his body was facing me. "Yes we are a band. One Direction." He paused. We were on a break for a few years but we are about to announce a reunion tour and possibly a new song or even album." He paused and looked around at his fellow bandmates. "We are still working out the details."

"Oh." I paused. I was a little embarrassed that I didn't know them. I had definitely heard of them and their music but I was never up on who the artists were plus growing up we were poor and the moment I turned sixteen I got a job and that was pretty much my life...besides school. "I am not really one to keep up with music. But I have heard of you guys."

"Don't be embarrassed." Harry said as if he could read my mind. "It was refreshing to meet someone that had no clue who I was." He laughed.

I smiled and looked down at my waffles. "Did you make these? They are delicious." I said before taking another bite.

Harry stared at me for a moment; just smiling before he finally answered. "I did. Thank you."

After taking my last bite I stood up and placed my plate in the sink. "Well I will leave you boys to your work and get out of your way."

I started to walk towards the hallway but Harry stood up and walked over to me. He gently grabbed my arm. I told you; you aren't in the way." He paused. "Besides you have to call for a tow truck."

"I can just walk home and call them from there."

"Absolutely not. I was just almost robbed last night, if you recall." He smiled. "Just stay. You can hang out while we warm up by singing some of our older songs."

"I don't want to intrude." I say looking back at the other guys.

"You wouldn't be." Harry paused and realized that I needed more convincing so he turned around to face the guys. "Hey guys." he called over to them. "Do you guys mind if Michaela stays and hangs out for a while."

The guys all yelled at the same time different things like 'stay' or 'don't leave'. I laughed.

 "Okay." Harry seemed pleased with my answer. "Oh do you have a charger for an Apple phone that I could borrow? I would like to charge my phone."

"Yeah of course. I will go grab it for you." Harry turned his head again back to the guys. "Bring Michaela downstairs I will meet you down there." He looked back at me. " That is where my studio is." I smiled at him and he went to retrieve the phone charger.