chapter #11- The Real Family

I hugged my real parents one last time.And this time everyone was already looking at us.Thinking what is happening.

Until

"What is that?"I looked toward whose asking and saw some other royals walking towards us."That power?where did you get that?"Another asked.

"This is Larabelle,Daughter of cinderella,chad's twin sister.The long lost Princess that we've been looking for years".Queen Belle said introducing me to Everyone.And everyone gasped and shocked from what Queen Belle announced,especially to the royals.

"The long lost Princess?You're the Princess we've been looking for years?"Another person asked."Yes,Jasmine she is"My mother replied."But how?Isn't she Queen of Hearts daughter?".A girl in red hair asked."No she isn't,Ariel.The reason why we haven't found my daughter is because she was brought to the Isle by the person who kidnapped her and gave her to the Queen of Hearts.And she was raised by her thinking that she's her real mother but she isn't".Prince charming finally spoke and answeres Ariel.

"She have proved to us already.Queen of hearts raised her properly and before she came her in Auradon.Queen of Hearts told her the whole story of her life as why she had Bella all this time".King Adam said.

"And she showed us this".FGM said showing the things I gave them and everyone looked at the things."This are the same things that chad had when they're still a baby.Cinderella gave this to them as a sign that they're her children and Queen of hearts gave this to her before coming here in Auradon saying that she have this with her when she first got her".FGM continued.

"And the powers she have shown right now,are the powers we have given to her when she's still a baby.The power we have blessed her to used protect Auradon".Queen Belle said and right now all the Royals finally believed what they had said and started hugging and greeting me.As Everyone clap and cheered for the reunited Family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what happened at the Family Day.
My life had changed.My mother, Cinderella decided to changed my hair color into brown hair and trained me to become a real princess.They also change my wardrobe already and won't let me wore my old clothes again.

Evie and doug started dating since then and they both started the "Evies 4 Hearts" along with studying.Mal already joined the Art club and become the representative of Auradon Prep in any contest and She also took all the spells she had cast at the AK's but little did she know she has forgotten one spell that she Hadn't cast but They cast on one person.Carlos on the other hand realized that he is smart at technologies and start having such good grades at school.While Jay is enjoying at his tourney game.

Ben and I are just focusing at study and He always asked me out on a date.

All of us are busy in getting ready for the dresses we are going to wear for Ben's Upcoming Coronation.

At the dorm~

Me and the other girls are in the dorm right now.While Evie is sketching in her desk and Mal is painting in her desk I was here in my bed lost in my thoughts again.

I was thinking about my whole life changing.I remembered the spell we put into Ben that is why he's inlove with me.While just thinking about it,I feel hurt since I have love Ben already and he only love cause of the spell.I guess the others have forgotten already the real reason why they came here in the first place.I don't know if what should do.

"Mal,Eve".I called out their names.And they looked at me."What is it Bella?"Mal asked."Do you still remember our plan when we first got here?"I asked them and they both looked at me shocked."Our plan".Evie said shocked."The magic wand".Mal said loo king at Evie and I just nod."You have really forgotten about it".I said.

"What are we gonna do about it mal?Should we still continue the plan?Our life already changed here,especially for Bella.She just found her real family in here"Evie said at Mal."I don't know to E.Maybe well just let it be for now."Mal replied.

"Are you sure about this,Mal?"I asked making sure then she nod at me and Evie sighed."Can I borrow you Spell book mal?"I asked standing up and walk towards her desk."Yeah,of course"She said handing me her spell book.

I grabbed her spell book and stand beside her at her desk.I opened the book and look for the spell I need."What are you gonna do at my spell book?You're looking for something?"Mal asked standing up looking at me and at that moment I already found the spell."Bella.You want to break Ben's love spell?"She asked shock and made Evie stand up from her sit."yeah,you know after his coronation.Since we spelled him to do our plan and now that everything changed and our plan changed.I decided to break the spell since he doesn't truly love me.He just love me because of the spell".I said sadly,hurt clearly in my voice."Bella,I'm so sorry.This is all my fault.I shouldn't have let you do it".Mal said being guilty."Yeah,we shouldn't.We force you to do it without even thinking that you might fall inlove".Evie continued.

I just smiled at them sadly."That's fine guys.You know I did that for you."I said smiling at them.And we group hugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was here,alone in the kitchen.Making the recipe of the anti-love potion.And one thing needed is a tear.And I didn't had a problem with that since right now I was crying real hard.

How could I let myself fall inlove when He just love me cause of a spell.

I thought

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sorry for the short story:)