Chapter 2 - Him

"Morning Sunshine."

Fuck.

Eric stopped at the second to last step on the stairs. He didn't look at anybody, he just looked forward, a soft pink dusted his cheeks.

"How was your 'nap', Helmet Boy?" Cameron teased.

Eric knew for a fact that Cameron was fully aware that Eric was not taking a nap. Eric, being the bigmouth that he is and his incessive need to be right, he blurted out.

"I wasn't sleeping, you cunt. I was thinking.. about things."

Cameron cocked his eyebrow and smirked.

"Sure you were."

Eric both hated and loved Cameron sometimes. Cameron's cockiness made Eric both want to punch him, and kiss him at the same time.

Eric brushed the remark off and plopped onto one of the chairs in the living area. Taking another hit from his blunt and dazily staring at the ceiling.

"Draw 4, Cocksucker!" Mason said, ignoring Cameron's and Eric's small conversation.

Cameron rolled his eyes and drew four cards from the small Uno set-up the other Misfits had at the table.

Eric snorted, staring at how focused Cameron was on the game. Somehow, Cameron was a God at Uno, no matter what you threw at him, he always came back and won.

Cameron looked at Eric and flipped him off, scoffing and playing his cards. But secretly smiling at Eric's remark.

Time Skip --- 2 Hours Later

Eric was laying on the couch relaxing, watching some Aussie talk show while dozing off a bit. Everybody else were up in their rooms, either recording videos or editing videos. Today was a work day for everybody, but Eric had already finished everything.

Cameron stumbled down the stairs, yawning and stretching his long, noodly arms up. Eric didn't notice Cameron at the moment, since Eric was half asleep.

Cameron grabs a glass and pours himself some water before making his way over to Eric on the couch. Watching the man for a few seconds before chuckled to himself.

"Well, Good-evening, Eric." Cameron remarked, poking his nose.

Eric was startled by Cameron's sudden movement, jostling him awake. Eric cursed under his breath and rolled over, trying to go back to sleep.

Cameron shook Eric again, wanting to get his attention.

"Eric, get up you lazy-ass. We gotta record a video"

Eric groaned and stretched on the couch, flipping over onto his stomach

"Fuck off, Cam. Do it without me, I'm tired"

Cameron shrugged and pat Eric's back, pulling out his phone and texting The Misfits group chat.

Cameron threw a blanket over Eric's limp body, going back upstairs to start on the new video.

"Sweet dreams, Eric."