"Lhoooong... that hurts"I whined again.

"If your fans only knew how you trully act like a big baby,I'm sure they'll be disappointed"Lhong teased.

"I don't really care about any fan... I just miss Type"I said.

"Yeah,yeah. I get it,cheer up. You'll see him sooner or later. Just try to focus on playing,please?"Lhong asked.

"Yeeeees boss"I answered as I took out my guitar and tried to keep myself occupied.

Suddenly my phone beeps and I instantly grabbed it. It was a message from Type.

TYPE

Good luck! Sorry I can't
make it. I asked No to
record it all for me.

THARN

It's fine. You finally
decide to text me huh?

TYPE

Au. You were waiting?
That must mean you
miss me huh?

THARN

No!I mean..
I am not used to it.
But whatever! At least I
know you're alive.

TYPE

Even if you deny..
I know the truth.
Good luck again.
I'll see you soon,
my Tharn.

With that a smile creeps from my lips . I felt relieved and energized,knowing he's okay.

Finally it was our turn to perform. We  went on stage and set our gear up. We all got into our places and started singing song after song.

"The next song,will be sung by our very own handsome drummer Tharn"Lhong said.

I slowly went up in front of the mic with the guitar and sat down on the stool. I took a deep breathe.

"This song is dedicated to someone important to me.I hope that person gets to hear this... it's one of my favorite songs. I hope he and all of you like it"I said as I started to strum my guitar.

I smiled as I ended my performance, my song was the last one we were doing. I got my guitar and proceeded to store it in the case when suddenly Lhong and the others were still in their places. I gave them a confused look,as to why they haven't started to pack. Our guitarist suddenly started strumming his guitar, it was a song I heard before but wasn't totally familiar with.

"Someone wanted to dedicate this song to you Ai'Tharn"Lhong said, I didn't know what was going on here.

Lhong smiles as  he spins me around and there I saw Type with a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a mic in the other.