"tzuyu do you want to watch how the boys perform?" their manager asked. "sure."

he then opened the tv monitor that is beside her. and there, she saw her boyfriend, sweating so much and that made him looked even hotter than before.

she shrugged off that thought and continued watching.

"oh tzuyu!" nayeon and mina entered the room. "where are they?"

"the rap line just went to the stage, they finished performing undelivered truth." she told.

she wanted to ask nayeon about her and yoongi, she was really curious! but she doesn't want to invade her unnie's privacy.

maybe i or we should wait until she tell us. she thought.

-----

"aahh jinja!! i'm really tired but still! i'm happy because i made ARMYs happy!!"

"of course and you made them happy when you slipped again."

the boys laughed when jin said that. the door opened. "OH THEY ARE HERE!!"

"annyeong!" nayeon greeted. "chukkahae!!"

"gomawo!!" the boys said. when yoongi entered, she saw how he looked at nayeon who is smiling while greeting the boys. mina is also greeting them while bowing.

and then the last to enter is her boyfriend. "tzuyu." he called and a smile immediately formed in his lips.

"chukkahae, jagiya." she said and hugged him even though he is sweating a lot.

he still smells good. she thought. "tzuyu you can wipe his sweats." a make up artist handed her a box of tissues. he sat beside her and she started wiping his sweats.

"jimin always slips whenever we have a concert, even in our comebacks, remember when we came back with 'dna'." the boys laughed again. yoongi seems energetic now.

hm... because nayeon unnie is here? she thought. "is there something going on between mina and jimin hyung?" he suddenly asked that made her look at her unnie, she's seating beside jimin, wiping his sweats.

eh?! unnie too?! she thought. "hmm.. i don't know." she answered. "what about nayeon noona and yoongi hyung?"

"i don't know too, i'll just wait for them to tell us what's going on." she answered.

"boys if you feel okay now go outside and we'll take a picture of you to post!!" their manager announced.

"i'm craving for some steaks right now.." taehyung suddenly said. "let's go to a steak house!"

"ask manager-nim." namjoon said as he continued wiping his sweats.

"manager-nim can we go to the steak house before going to the dorm? i'm hungry."

"but who's gonna drive the van--"

"jin hyung we'll drive! we promise! we'll cover ourselves really good!" he pleaded.

"okay fine, just be home before 12."

"GOMAWO HYUNG!!"

"are you really serious taehyung?!"

"if you don't wanna drive then let jungkook drive since he knows." yoongi commented.

oh right! jagiya knows how to drive! she thought. "there you look fine now." she said.

"let's go out and finish this now." namjoon said. "we'll be back soon." he told her and went out following his hyungs. nayeon then called someone in her phone, probably their members.

"do you guys want some food from steak house?" nayeon asked. "OH I WANT UNNIE!!"

"you guys better pay later." she said and laughed. "of course! go buy!! we're gonna watch a movie!"

"wait for us!" nayeon said. "buy a lot, nayeon unnie!!"

"arasseo!!" she then ended the call, as if on cue, the boys came back.

"LET'S GO TO THE STEAK HOUSE NOW!!!"

"as far as i know that jimin sunbaemin is the one who is always energetic." she told him. he then hugged her and placed his chin on her shoulder. "jin and namjoon hyung forgot to buy the food he wanted to eat yesterday so he is like this." she giggled at what he said.

he let his hyungs changed first while he was still hugging her. "i'll be away soon, jagiya."

"i know, and i'm not sure if i can follow you there since jyp-pd nim told us if we want to come back with a new song again."

"again? it will be your third comeback this year." he said. "atleast our fans will be happy because we are active." she said.

"let's have a date next week." he said. "hmm.. okay."

"and on my birthday, let's have our last date before we leave for our next concert."

oh right! his birthday is coming! she thought. "hmm.. okay."

and she let him rest in her shoulders, satisfied by her answer.

while she, was left thinking how to surprise him.

how am i suppose to lie to him when i can't even lie?! she thought.