Jealousy Part 2

Y/N's POV:
I wake up and put on my uniform for school then start to leave the house after having an apple for breakfast. I usually go on a run but I was running late. I run to my first class and open the door and silently walk in. I feel all 25 eyes in the room on me as I sat down. "Miss Y/L/N, nice of you to join us." My teacher smiled as she turned back to the board. My face got red and I felt a pair of eyes stare at me. I turned my head to meet with the familiar brown eyes I recognized as Izzie's. I stared back at her until the bell to end class finally brought me back to reality. I grabbed my bag off of my chair and turned to put my books in it. "Hey, Y/N." Izzie said quietly as she walked up to me. "Hey." I said, not bothering to look at her. "Can we talk?" She asked. Say no, say no, say no! "Sure." I said.  Damn it. She smiled as we walked out of the door together. I wasn't nervous to be seen with her as I knew Casey would be cool about it. We walked out to the bleachers. I sat down and looked out to the track. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked, still not making eye contact. I knew what she wanted to talk about, but I wanted her to say it. "I want to talk about the party." She said.  I nodded. I wanted to leave, but I also wanted to hear what she had to say. "I saw you with Casey." She spoke. I shrugged my shoudlers, "So, she's my girlfriend. I have a right to kiss her." I said. She was jealous. "Girlfriend?" She asked. I nodded, "Yeah, my beautiful, loyal girlfriend." I said confidently. I wanted to make her mad. She looked down. "Oh, I didn't know." She said quietly.  "Why would it matter if you did? We're broken up." I knew that would hurt her, but I didn't care. "It doesn't. Sorry for wasting your time." She said as she smiled and got up. I could hear her voice break as she said the last sentence. I got up and started walking to my next class, late again. I sat through this class, greatful Izzie wasn't in it. Soon the bell rang for 3rd period. Gym. Izzie was in this class and so was Casey.  I met Casey at her locker as we walked to the track. We were both in track so we would always have practice during gym. "Hey, you ok? You've been really quiet." She looked at me concearned. I smiled and nodded as I took her hand in mine. She smiled as we continued to walk. When we reached the track, everyone else was stretching. I put my bag down next to Casey's as we stretched. I felt the same brown eyes stare at me again. As I turned around, I saw her eyes change from me to Casey. They had changed from a sad look to a glare. Shit. This isn't going to end well. We walked to the starting line and I adjusted my feet so I could kick off fast. Casey was next to me and Izzie was on the other side of her. Still keeping her glare. Suddenly, Casey reached over and kissed me. I whispered in her ear, "You're going to piss Izzie off." I said, smiling. "That's the point." She whispered and a smirk came across her face. I could see Izzie clench her jaw and change her glare ahead of her. Coach's whistle blew as I bolted past the girls around me. When I was on the track, nothing else mattered. I continued to run until a heard a loud cry behind me. I turned around to see Casey on the ground. She was holding her ankle. "Casey!" I yelled.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sorry it's so long. I know no one commented on it but I felt like this story needed an update and I needed a short break from writing Riverdale as I was running out of ideas. I'm def making a part 3 now so be prepared.