Chapter 1 :THE DESTINY

Alpha ran cheerfully through the jungle faster than the others and came to the river. "phew, you were so fast like light! Said Neon, Alpha's younger brother. They rushed to the den. Where Rain, Alpha's sister was waiting with the cubs. Rain was the eldest in the pack and was the luna of the pack. Alpha was the next to be the alpha. A cold breeze blew with a cold shiver,announcing rain will be here soon. Alpha went out side, when neon appeared at the mouth of the cave. "what's wrong brother? Neon asked. Alpha tried to talk, but the words didn't come. Tears ran from his eyes. Neon noticed something was wrong." What is it? He asked. Alpha didn't answer. Raindrops fell on his bright white coat. Then he spoke." Before you were born, when I was born, they said the alpha of the pack will be a black wolf. And then, the one who WILL be the alpha, should go to the jungle, away from the pack, and never return. Father and mother thought I will be the black wolf, but no. Then suddenly, our cousin,Roar should be the next alpha. "" Roar! Not him!! It must be a lie brother, you're the next alpha!! Not Roar!! He's a cruel, cunning beast! He's not even an alpha! It's not true! Neon said with a high voice that it echoed through the jungle. He ran to the top of a rock and howled, following the howl of other wolves. Alpha, saddened with what will happen, went to join the howl. Rain and the cubs joined the howl too. Then at the evening alpha talked to Rain. "Sister, I must set off to the jungle at the dawn tomorrow. I know its sad, but Roar is the next alpha. When I went outside, I met donn. He said that Roar will be here by tomorrow evening" "I understand it brother, you must sett off by the first light, and come back to meet us one day" Rain replied. Alpha nodded, though he knew that he won't come again to see them. And they all set off to sleep.