Chapter 2

--Ali POV--
Through the whole plane ride I sat at the window listening to my iPod. I'm worried that I'll be the odd one out. They all have youtube channels except for Haley and Shelby who are Zack and Burt's girlfriends. Tyson and Steve don't have girlfriends.

The person in the seat behind me was very enthusiastic. When I got up to go to the bathroom I caught a glimpse of the people sitting behind me. That is when my fangirl Almost showed; behind me sat Joey Graceffa!!! My favourite vlogger have sat behind me this whole time!
--

After the plane ride when I got off the plane and said bye to Joey. He had given me his number and Skype. I kept in my fangirl... Thank god.

I was sooooo very excited to see my brothers again and meet their friends. They have warned me to stay away from Steve. Apparently I he is a player... I doubt it. Zach and Tyson will do anything to protect me.

I walk around the corner and run into someone; clumsy me!
"Oh, sorry I didn't see you coming." I look up to find a familiar face, I just don't know where from...
"It's ok, it's my fault, I wasn't paying attention either!" We both laugh at my comment and it ends up he is also meeting someone at the meeting area. We decided to walk together. I guess he was kind of cute and he played Minecraft also. I did just meet him but he seemed to be very nice.

When we get to the front and I see Zach and Tyson they give me and the boy I walked with a weird smile.

"I see you have met Steve..." Zach says as Steve looks at me with wide eyes. How did I not recognize him?!

"Um... This is... Awkward..." I could tell Zach and Tyson were uncomfortable because they were both extremely quiet.

Steve just stood there looking at me. after 10 minutes of standing, Steve finally spoke up;

"Welcome to BAHM Lounge!"

--A/N--

Hai!

How are all y'all doin!? This chapter I know, wasn't the longest but I fell like absolute shit today so I will try to make it up to you in the next one.

I have nothing else to say so it's time for the question of the day!

Who is your favourite YouTuber?!
Mine is mlghwnt c'ause he Is dah BOMB!!!!
(I love Tyler Oakley more tho)

Till next time c-ya!!!!!

The BAHM Lounge Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें