7.Murder

Virgil's (pov)

BREAKING NEWS!

"This just in a body was discovered in an alleyway of the more queer scene in London. The body is at current unidentifiable. The victim suffered 15 stab wounds in the chest, strangulation and scratching on the arms, suggests that the victim attempted to fight back yet lost to this cruel monster. Is this an attack on LGBTQ+ people or is there really someone out there willing to do this to an innocent man."

I'm gonna kill him. I'm. Gonna. Kill. Him. I turn off my tv, grab my coat and make a beeline for the door. Only to remember Thomas upstairs. Shit.

I make my way upstairs to see Thomas playing The Prince and the Dragon-Witch with his toys. "Hey baby?" His head snaps up as he see me, smiling brightly. "Yes Papa?" He asks polite as ever. "I'm going to Daddy's work to bring him home ok? I'll only be out for about ten minutes. Is that alright with you?" He nodded excitedly. "Of course!" He smiled wide as ever as I placed a kiss on his forehead. "Alright then. I'll leave my phone here and you can call Daddy from it ok? Though remember in my phone it's going to say Logan." He nodded once more a determined look on his face. "Ok Papa! Love you!" "Love you too dearest!"

I tapped furiously on the receptionist's desk as she took an obnoxiously long time to place the phone down. "What can I do for you sir?" She asked. "Hi, my names Virgil and I'm Mr Blackberrys husband and I need to talk with him. Now." I spoke quickly. She nodded picking up the phone once more before "Virgil? What are you doing here?"

My head snaps round to see Logan standing there innocently, coffee in one hand and papers held in the other. "Oh I don't know Logan maybe I'm here because I was concerned the new murderer in town might come to get you." I spoke voice dripping with sarcasm. He went pale eyes widening. "Would you wish to talk in my office?" I didn't even bother responding, grabbing him by his stupid sexy tie and pulling him into the elevator.

"Explain bitch."