She replied as she smiled and took my hand and stood up, she waved at me as a form of goodbye and went back to camp.

I waved back at het and did the same thing, after that interaction we were now inseperatable.

We hang out from time to time at the woods we met, campaign after campaign we would just hang out in the woods playing like we are small childern.

It escalated until I grew feelings for her and that feeling grew larger and larger until I completely fell for her, then I knew that I had to confess to her, confess to her before I was too late.

So that day came and after the campaign and we finally had the time to do what we wanted, I rushed onto the woods in an effort to see her again, but I as I came there, there was no one there waiting for me.

I was in dis belief, I searched every tree, bush and rock in this forest but I just can't find here, I sat down as I thought to myself that I was too late, I knew I should have confessed sooner.

"Boo!"

Someone exclaimed as I jumped, as I looked I saw Sofia hanging down from a tree, my face was quickly filled up with joy as I dragged her down the tree and we both laughed.

"You got me very worried Sofia!"

I exclaimed as we both dropped to the ground, I knew it was the time to tell so I grabbed her arms and said with passion

"Sofia, I'm in love with you, you're the person that brought me joy to this world"

She smirked and gave me kiss before replying as she smiled 

"I'm in love with you too"

I was overloaded eith euphoria as I hugged her and kissed her back, from that moment on, we we're officially a couple but sadly we couldn't Share this information until the war is over.

We dated for a couple of months and unfortunately, we didn't go different places, but being with her is the only thing that I wanted.

Until one day both of us were assigned to the same battlefield, I got completely worried, what if we accidentaly killed each other or what if somebody else did?

We talked about it the night before the battle, I could feel her gentle hands wrapped around my arm and her soft hair at my shoulder as she leaned towards me.

"So, let's try not to die here shall we?"

I said in a jokingly tone as I gave her a smile, she smiled back and replied

"Of course my dear, why would I?"

We gave our good night kiss before going back to the camps. A couple of hours later the night has passed and a new day arise, we readied our positions as both sides are on the offensive, at a sounds of the revolver of the two commanders firing both sides charge with full speed.

I managed to fight my way throughout the battlefiels to meet up with Sofia, but as we tried to find each other, we bumped into each other also fired our guns.

After we saw each other, we fought closeby, trying to flirt with each other onto the battle until suddenly I saw a red army officer charging towards her, since I had too much on my sleeve, I shouted to get her attention to the officer.

"Watch out! Behind you!" 

She looked back and equipped her bayonet, they both faught each other trying find ones opening while I look back to see two more officers charging towards me.

I swiftly pulled out my revolver and shot one of the soldiers before equipping back to my bayonet rifle to stab the other, I looked back at sofia to see the officer lying to the ground.

We dropped our rifles to give each other a hug before she stopped, we both looked down to see a stain of red to her stomach, the deeply wounded officer managed to pull out his revolver and shot her before lying to the ground dead.

I rushed towards her as I cushioned her fall, I then dragged her to a nearby boulder and my hand towards her as her eyes slowly closes and her body slowly shuts down.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you"

i started to release my tears as I am not ready to say to her my goodbyes, she held my face and wiped out my tears and said

"Don't cry, you made me the happirst woman in this country, take your time, I will be watching you"

She said as we had our last kiss, she gave a smile before closing her eyes, giving up her life so that she could watch me from the afterlife.

The End....