"What?" She said. "Bryce asked me to go to dinner with him! What if he asks me to be his girlfriend?!" I said. "Omg! I'm so happy for you! But don't get your hopes up just in case." She said. "Yeah I guess your right but I better get ready!" I said happily. "I'm helping you pick something out." Dix said.

Dixie helped me pick out a striped blazer and pants and a crop black cami. I decided to straighten my hair and do a natural look. "Bryce is going to be all over you night." She winked at me. " What happened to 'don't get your hopes up'?" I restated. "Just because he won't ask you the question doesn't mean he can't drool over you." She said.

I roll my eyes as the door bell rang. "He's here! Do I look okay?" I said as I was straightening my clothes. "Yes Addy know get your man." She said pushing out her room. "He's not my man!" I shouted.

I opened the door and I see Bryce. He had on a graphic tee tucked into tan pants with a Gucci belt and white sneakers. He looked hot as hell. "Hey Add." He said "Hey Bryce." I said shyly. "Ready to go?" He said pulling me closer to him and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled looking up at him. "You look beautiful tonight." He said walking down the hall with me. "You don't look to bad yourself Hall." I said.

When we got to the restaurant. It looked expensive and really fancy. We took a seat and a male waiter came over. "What can I get for you today?" He looked at me with a smile. "I'll have a water." I said smiling back. "Anything for you beautiful." He said. Was he flirting with me? I look over and I see Bryce tense up a bit. "I'll have a water also." Bryce snapped. I made me jump a bit. The waiter walked away.

"He was flirting with you." Bryce said. "I know but I only like one guy." I put my hand over his hand and smiled. He leaned in and I leaned in but before our lips could touch the waiter came back. "Here's your waters. Are you ready to order?" He said. I let out a huff and said "Yeah can I have the Chicken Alfredo?" He nodded and wrote it down. "Can I have the Steak and Mashed Potatoes?" Bryce said. The waiter took our menus and left.

"I don't like that guy." Bryce muttered under his breath. I giggle. "Well I have a surprise for you." He said. He started to take something out of his pocket. "So me and our friends were planning this for your birthday..." he hands me a piece of paper and takes his phone out. "Why are you recording me?" I said curiously.

"You'll see..." he says. I open the paper, it says we love you Addison and wanted to get you a big birthday surprise. It's a trip to Hawaii!!!!!!
It had a plane ticket inside. "Omg! I'm going to HAWAII!" I said it alittle louder than needed. "Thank you Bryce!" I went over to hug me. We hugged and we have a kiss. "Anything for you babygirl." He said kissing his forehead.

Bryce POV

* video of Addison*

Mads
Omg she's so cute

Charli
She's so excited

Jaden
Sis is hyped

Avani
I'm ready

Dixie
I'm excited

Griffin
Hey!

Addison POV

After the dinner, Bryce and I were outside my apartment building in the car . "Thanks for a great night,Bryce." I smiled. "Your welcome Adds." He said. It was silence. I look at his lips and he licked them.

Then our lips touched and we were kissing. More passionate this time. It was more hungry for more. He started to use his tongue and I let him. He was cupping my face and I was cupping his. I started to take off his shirt and he started to take off mine. He stopped abruptly. "We can't do this here." He said

"Why?" I said scared. " I don't want our first time to be in my car." He said. He started to put his shirt back on. "Oh..." I said sadly putting my shirt back on. "Trust me Add, I want to do it with you just not here." He said. "Yeah, your right. I want it to be special too." I smiled weakly. "Your not mad at me?" He said. "Of course not! You want to take it slow." I said. I know it sounds like I'm upset but I'm truly not.

"Good night Bryce." I kissed him on the cheek. "Good Night Add." He smiled. I waved and went into my apartment.

Dixie was on the couch watching tv. "So how it go?!" She said. "Why didn't you tell me the whole crew was surprising me with a trip to Hawaii!" I said. "We all contributed to it." She said. "Well thanks." I hugged her. "So how the actual date go?" She said. "I mean I'm pretty sure Bryce was jealous when the male waiter was hitting on me." I giggled.

"A waiter flirted with you?!" She said. "Yeah and me and Bryce almost you know..." I said shyly. "You too almost did it?!" Dixie said. "Yeah in his car but we both agreed that we wanted to wait." I said "Aw that's cute kinda..."she said. I roll my eyes and she laughs. "I'm going to bed night." She said and left. "Night"