𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲.

; 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙣, 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨.
——

Rain was cascading from the sky of white velvet. The atmosphere, instead of being calm and peaceful, was tense. Then, there was a loud rumble, as if the thunder seamed to crack the air.

Taylor and Joe sat across one another, no words exchanged between the two of them. They let the sky speak for themselves.

They were furious at each other, and the two contemplated whether to break the silence or not. Their facial expressions said it all— they didn't want to speak up, afraid of what might happen next.

They wanted to forget it, just kiss and make up, and shower each other with love and comfort, but their pride was eating them up.

It seemed as if the sky was as angry as the couple.

"Taylor.. I," Joe finally spoke up, swallowing his pride as he believed that the woman in front of him was far more important, and he wanted this tension between them to stop.

"Don't!" she hissed, her eyes pooling with tears already.

"I don't get why you're mad at me."

He was lying. They both knew that. He knew exactly why she was angry at him, but he couldn't understand how that little matter turned into this.

A picture. An innocent picture with a female co-star. Nothing out of the blue, but jealousy ate her up inside.

"Look, Taylor, I love you, like really love you. And you know I wouldn't look at any woman that's not you. I feel like the luckiest man alive because I have you. I would never cheat on you, and you know that, so where is this coming from?" he questioned, looking at her straight in the eyes, while she lowered her head, suddenly more interested in the brown tile floors than the man in front of her.

He sighed, lifting her chin up, so she would look at him, and he noticed her eyes already red and prickling with tears.

"Don't you trust me?" he inquired, his eyes pleading for an answer.

That was it. That question that made Taylor give up, letting the tears in her eyes trickle down, and letting out sobs. She never once wanted him to doubt her trust for him, because she did, more than anyone else she had ever loved before.

He grew worried, but remained silent, unsure if he should apologize. Even if she didn't want it, he wrapped his arms around her shaky figure, pressing kisses into her hair to calm her down.

"I trust you, Joe, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she repeated, clinging onto him for dear life.

"Shh, you don't have to apologize, love," he spoke softly, running his hands through his hair, "Just.. tell me where this is coming from."

"I don't know.. I've never been so far in a relationship before, and," she continued, slightly calmer than before, "I always think that you're gonna leave, I mean, I know you wouldn't do that to me but I always have this voice at the back of my head that tells me you will, and I'm afraid because I don't know what I'd do without you."

"First of all," he remarked, picking her up and placing her on his lap, "you're right, I'll never leave you. I love you, and you have to tell me when you hear these voices, love, I'll shut them out, I promise. I really hope you know that I'll love you as long as I live, if you let me."

The sky seemed to be brighter, and the rain wasn't that heavy anymore. The thunder had stopped, as did the tension between them.

Everything seemed brighter now.

"I love you," she mumbled contently, placing a soft kiss on his lips, to which he happily obliged.

"I love you too," he whispered, caressing her face.

And that was it. Whatever idiosyncrasies or tension between them was gone. What remained was a mutual amount of love that would stay, forevermore.
——

𝙖 / 𝙣 : 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀! 𝗵𝗼𝘄'𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻' 𝘂𝗽? 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹' 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻' ;) ! 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹'𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺, 𝗶 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗹𝗺𝗔𝗢 𝗷𝗸, 𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 ( 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 ), 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆! 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝘅