Chapter one

It was eight years later and Kyoko was playing at the playground waiting for her brother to pick her up when some of his friends came up to her.
  "Hey kiddo were Katsukis friends.He told us to come pick you up."

Kyoko pov
I stared at him with an innocent expression. Did he really expect me to belive that bull shit.If Katsu-kun couldnt come to get me then he would send Izu-kun to walk me home.They must think that I'm oblivious to the fact that they don't like me.I honestly don't know why Katsu-kun is friends with them.
    "Okay,but where is Katsu-kun?"I said sweetly. "Don't worry about it,okay." Dumb ass i thought. Hmmm should I attack or run to find someone, with their trashy quirks they wouldn't be able to stop me. If I attack Katsu-kun would be proud but the teachers would be mad. Oh decisions decisions.
  It was when I was about to blow some shit up that I heard Katsu-kun yelling something.I turned and sighed."Well you boys are a lot dumber than you look so I would run if I were you." I said as they ran for the hills.
   I giggled as Katsu-kun tried to run past me I grabbed the collar of his shirt. "No."He looked down at me and sighed."Fine!"he half yelled.I grabbed his hand and we walked home.