Prologue

Jaskier put a second not to his shoe laces, opened the door and left his home. It was a bit chill but the sun was warm and refreshing, making the sequins on his sneakers shine as he started jogging. Ever since he started about one month ago he had taken the same path. Up that small hill, through the park, left path at the junction and back to his home. But that day he had decided to take another way. Instead of the left path, today he took the right path. He came to a little stream, crossed the bridge and went on until he reached another junction, walked to the left and after a while he ended up seeing a tiny store, two tables and chairs in front of it. It looked somewhat playful but also old-fashioned.

At second glance Jaskier found out what it was: a tea house. He stopped in front of it, looked through the window and saw some younger and older folks inside. Well... he could have a break, right? Just to have a look at everything, order a tea and then taking the rest of the way which wasn't far to his home anymore. He didn't even know a store like that was nearby.
With the towel around his neck he dried his face a little, took a few deep breaths and went inside the house. He looked around and a young woman around his age greeted him. He smiled at her and watched her serving tea to a customer, before he went to a table and sat down, had a look around. As his eyes were trailing through the room he stopped at the counter... or more precisely at the person behind it. A tall man, broad shoulders, white hair, was standing there, preparing some tea. Probably an old guy, owner of this place. As he turned around Jaskier realized the man wasn't that much of an "old guy" and he just couldn't stop staring at him. He had a short trimmed beard, same white as his hair, high cheek bones, a strong chin and... before he looked any further he got up and left the little tea shop.

//Alright. Just relax.// But he couldn't. Thoughts were swirling around in his head, making it hard for him to focus. How could he focus anyway, when this guy had been standing in front of him?
Jaskier had always known he was different from his friends. Instead of looking after girls he mostly stared at guys. He didn't mind at all, instead he enjoyed being gay to the point he really got on other people's nerves as sometimes he just tried too hard with over the top fashion, sparkles and glitter. But he enjoyed being that extravagant. And while he didn't have much friends left from being younger he had found a bunch of new ones that accepted him as the outgoing and always positive person that he was.

Besides he wasn't outgoing right now. When he found someone attractive and completely out of his league he just couldn't talk. And this guy... was exactly his type. He liked men a bit older and he enjoyed muscles, longer hair and... just everything that guy had.
//Calm down. Just leave and... never come back. He doesn't know you, me might not even have seen you, everything is okay// And with this thought Jaskier left and went back home.

To be continued...

Inspired by gotfanfiction Twitter
Thank you!