I smiled and shrugged, blushing terribly. Niall smiled and rolled his eyes before he began to sit up.

"I'm sorry." I smiled. "But it was funny."

Niall stuck his tongue out me before walking out of my room. I frowned and stood up, stretching.

After I had slipped into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair, I made my way down the stairs; surprised to see Niall sitting at the bar chatting away with my dad like they'd know each other for years. There was a whole plate of food in front of him as my dad continued to cook more, sliding it over to a fresh plate.

"Morning, princess." My dad called, smiling as he flipped another pancake.

"Aye, that's my word!" My dad laughed at Niall, nudging him in the shoulder.

"Morning boys." I smiled and walked over to Niall's side, leaning over his arm to steal a blueberry. We seem to eat this a lot, I noticed, glancing to the pancake.

"Hey, that's my food!" Niall tapped my hand away, smiling as I made a face at him. "Why is everyone taking my stuff this morning?" He whined and I laughed, pulling his face into mine to leave a small kiss on his cheek.

"I love you." I whispered into his ear so my dad wouldn't hear, feeling Niall squeeze my thigh as if to say it back.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked, taking a seat while my dad placed my plate in front of me.

"Aunt Marianna will be here in a bit. Mom and her and the girls have some things to take care of for the wedding." I nodded, taking a bite of the spongy cake-like breakfast. "The guys and I are going golfing. Niall's welcome to come. I won't bite", he teased towards Niall.

I smiled and nodded. "That'd be fun. You should do that, Ni."

"I guess. I don't have my clubs though."

"I'm sure we've got plenty." I laughed, leaning my head onto his arm.

After breakfast, we cleaned up and made our way towards the stairs until Niall stopped me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm nervous." he whispered.

I smiled and held onto his shirt. "Why are you nervous? You seemed to be having fun this morning."

"Because he said 'the guys'. Khloe, I was nervous enough to meet your dad, and less than twenty four hours later I'm meeting your whole family." I smoothed out the worry lines in his forehead. "Just a lot people judge is all."

"Babe, my family is not like that." I sent him a small smile. "You have nothing to worry about. You literally fit in with them. They're loud and rambunctious. They're funny and trust me when I say that my uncles are young and like to drink...a lot." I gave a slight chuckle as I felt him relax a little. "You'll be okay. They want you to join in, my dad invited you for crying out loud."

Niall laughed, shaking his head as he pulled me tighter into him. "I love you so much."

"Mhmm." I nodded, biting my lip.

"I don't get one back?"

"Not until you beat me up the stairs!" I smiled and took off leaving Niall stunned for a few seconds before he came after me.

I took two steps at a time, laughing as I felt him grab my waist and drag me back. My hands gripped the wall and wooden railing as if I was Spider-Man, trying to push myself forward from his grip. "Niall!" I screamed, laughing as he passed me. I was quick to reach out to him, making him fall. His laughed echoed off the walls, as he started crawling on all fours. I quickly passed him, my toe getting caught on the step which then made me trip forward. I let out another scream as Niall lifted my body up and threw it over his shoulder as if I was weightless. "Niall! Put me down!" I laughed louder and began to pound on his back as he carried me the rest of the way up, sprinting towards my bedroom.