Chapter 9

Once I finally got home, I flopped on my bed and just lay there in relief that I don't have to deal with, Gabby, Homework, etc.
I get up and go to my backpack and get out my phone. My phone is in my hand and I catch my eye on the letter from Jeff. I decide to text him because I wanted to tell him what happened I'm sure he would get a laugh out of it, so I start texting.

Charlie: Hey, Jeff it's me Charlotte I really appreciate the letter you sent me last night.

Still no response... I didn't want to be weird so I didn't text him again.

An hour later...
Finally got a response

Jeff: Oh hey Charlie, sorry was in a meeting with slender and the proxies about some dumb shit.
What's up?

Charlie: lmao, well I kinda got suspended from school so that's new.. XD

Jeff: oml what did you do now?

Charlie: got into a fight..and I kinda threw a punch first.

Jeff: oh god, did you get hurt?

Charlie: Nah, She was mostly the one getting hurt.

Jeff: okay? Lmao

Jeff: do you need me to come over?

Charlie: no I'm good, if you want you can idc.

Jeff: okay I won't go then, btw what did that person do that got you pissed off?

Charlie: Talking shit about my dad.

Jeff: Damn. Alright I'll talk to you later, bye Charlie ;)

Charlie: Bye!

It was nice talking to him, I was thinking about him a lot like more than usual.
I actually loved him a lot he seemed very nice to me and caring.
I shook my head around and tried to stop thinking about it because I needed to sleep soon since it was around 9pm. Damn did time go faster? I asked myself.
I decided to change into my favorite color pajamas with matching shorts. I turn off the light and start to fall asleep.

**Jeffs POV**
It got late, usually I go to kill someone at this time and I was in the mood to so, why not? I put on my white hoodie and shoes and head out to the neighborhood where Charlie lived. I tried looking for that bitch that talked shit about her dad but she didn't give me details, Damnit.
I tried to think of a bitch looking face and wounds on her face.
I walked around a bit and finally I found a girl with around 3 to 4 girls and i overhear a girl talking about Charlie so I just knew that, that was the bitch I was looking for.
A few minutes later the bitch walked into her house I followed her and it looked like she was home alone so it was perfect.
I saw her go upstairs so I jump over her backyard fence and pick the lock on the back door.
I head inside the house and make my way upstairs with my knife in my hand.
I open the bedroom door, she screamed
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" She yelled at me.
I simply said, "That doesn't matter, what matters is for you to, Go. To. SLEEP!"
My knife went into her chest and I sliced her neck so she can have a slow death, I can see her eyes starting to fade away, until her eyes finally closed with the blood on her bed surrounding her dead body.