𝗶. 𝗼 𝗻 𝗲

-', ❝(001: 𝗼𝗻𝗲) ꒱ ↷👽🛸❞

"하나"

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, BEN? A blowjob in the bathroom?" Aspen stood in front of her most recent boyfriend, though she could only really describe it as a simple month-long fling at this point. She should have seen this coming and really, she blames herself for her lack of awareness.

It always seems like she falls for the wrong men, the ones with the sky smirks and mischievous stinker in their eyes. The ones with disheveled hair and a "don't-give-a-fuck" attitude.

It seems as those Aspen always falls for the ones who would break her heart. She should learn her lesson after the first, second, or even third time, but it seemed as though she never learned. Every time she fell for those devilish gazes and charming smiles with no memory of the pain she had experienced last time.

The man scoffed at her with an exaggerated roll of his eyes as if he had any right to be annoyed with her displeasure. "You can't be serious, Aspen. You didn't think we were in an actual relationship, right?"

She shouldn't be surprised to hear that. She knows she should. Aspen has been here before, far more times than her dignity should have allowed. She fell for these men. She let these men, masquerading as everything she dreamed of, take advantage of her, enter her body and take a piece of her.

At his words, tears swell in her eyes and a burning lump finds a way to lodge its way into her throat. Why was she standing here? Why was she humoring all his bullshit, all their bullshit? Why was she letting herself lose sleep over these men?

"You know what?" Aspen took in a quick, sharp breath and just as quickly released it back into the air. "Fuck you. Fuck you and that tiny, two-inch joke you call a dick. Get the fuck out. I can't believe I wasted so much on someone as fucking pathetic as you." It was a breath of fresh air, finally standing up for herself, even if her words weren't entirely true. Men like him we're insecure. They hurt others before they can get hurt themselves.

Ben's face turned a humiliating shade of red that quickly turned into anger. "You think you're tough shit, don't you? You're nothing more than some broken girl with daddy issues and a good lay." He spat venomously. "I'll leave, but know that if anyone seems to be remotely interested in you, they undoubtedly just want to get between your legs. That's all you're good for anyway."

Aspen couldn't say anything more before he grabbed his leather jacket and stormed out of her house, dramatically slamming the door shut behind himself which alerted her dog, Yeontan. He leaned up from his bed set under the coffee table where he liked to spend most of his time and ran for the front door, barking away. It couldn't sound too ferocious, seeing there was a limit to the strength of the sound the young Pomeranian could make.

"Come on, Tannie, he's not worth it." Aspen reached up and wiped away the few stray tears that had fallen and left tracks down her copper cheeks. He didn't deserve her tears, much less a passing thought, and Aspen would be damned if she gave it to him.