|1|

Seungmin was sitting in between Felix and Jisung, who were cuddling with their significant others. They were currently watching a movie and he sat alone.

"What a sad lonely single life." He thought to himself.

Hyunjin was sitting on the floor by the coffee table. But halfway during the movie, Seungmin felt bored so the latter moved onto the floor too.

He had a blanket wrapped around himself and only his face could be seen. He was seated beside Hyunjin who was eating snacks placed on the table for everyone to eat. Out of habit, he'd lean on the person beside him when he fell asleep.

Seungmin's eyelids felt tired and he unconsciously leaned on the person on his right.

He thought it would be normal because the two would even sleep cuddling each other at night.

Hyunjin didn't seem to mind and continued to eat.

Seungmin soon fell asleep from the warmth that the blanket was providing him.

Hyunjin put his head on top of the younger's and just watched the movie.

Seungmin felt the small weight and his eyes fluttered open. He saw how he and Hyunjin were almost hugging at this point.

"Why does my face feel so warm? Why is my heart racing? Why do I feel so shy all of a sudden? Seungmin! Seungmin are you having a stroke? Get back to your senses!"

Seungmin felt his cheeks heat up and turn red.

He was lucky it was dark so Hyunjin couldn't see him. The others didn't let this go unnoticed though.

Felix and Jisung cooed at the two,

"Aww! Look at them go! Yes Seungjin all the way! You better not ruin this." Felix whispered towards him.

Jisung nodded along, "Seungjin? I like it! Felix, let's start a plan to get those two together! They would be so cute!"

"I know! They'd be cuter than you and Minho!"

Jisung gasped and scoffed, causing his conversation with Felix to end because of their boyfriends' suspicious eyes.

However, they didn't know someone else heard.

Seungmin heard it. The whole conversation.

He couldn't focus on the movie, too busy on trying to get his thoughts straight, why was his heart racing when all his fellow member did was leaned their head on your own? Did he like Hyunjin?

"What? I LIKE-" he thought.

"I CAN'T LIKE HIM!Why can't I like someone else!? Please tell me that I don't like him."

That night, after everyone went back to their rooms, Seungmin didn't feel tired at all.

He just stared at the ceiling thinking about what he was going to do if he did like Hyunjin.

He was Hyunjin's roommate, what is he going to do with those feelings? Throw them away It's so difficult.

He throat felt a but dry so he stood up to get a glass of water. Just as Seungmin was about to leave the room,

"Seungminnie, can you sleep beside me tonight? I've had a lot of thoughts on my mind recently."

"Hm? O-Okay, sure."

He planned to stay away from Hyunjin. Well, at first.

How was he going to do this? Hyunjin was his bestfriend.

He walked towards Hyunjin's bed
instead and lied down beside him. He had to admit that he felt a little shy when Hyunjin's arms slid around his waist.

They hugged a lot of times before, but it felt so much more than just a close friendship that one time. Because he liked Hyunjin.

"Huh. Maybe I do like him."

Fight | Seungjin जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें