1. WAIT, YOU DIDN'T LIKED IT ?

By tarushiv~

You are born with an identity not of your own but given by society.You keep on trying to break the social stigmas back and forth and one day after accomplishing it you return back. This isn't a story about how they break this stigma but how they begin with their journey.

They returned to their homeland after spending twenty-two years away from it, breaking the stereotype of being spoon fed by so called 'Ameer baap ki aulaad'. Among new people, new tradition, new culture, everything was new but they were the same . "They were two young sols madly, deeply in love ,bounded by the sacred thread of marriage for the next seven births" ,quoted as the old folks said. Twenty-two years isn't a short period, its two complete decades and even more. But then they have to return, after all how one can live without their home.

She entered in their house, touching the walls, she walked down her memory lane.They've spent their childhood, teenage and adulthood in the same house for twenty-seven years before they left for London.

They've spent their childhood, teenage and adulthood in the same house for twenty-seven years before they left for London

She moved slowly, reminiscing her beautiful life. She took a deep breathe trying to absorb the fragrance from the atmosphere all at once. She's been longing for years. She longed for the aroma in kitchen, the fragrance of old rustic furniture, the fragrance of her garden and especially of their room.

She rushed to their room. Content evident on her face.She opened the door and a ray of sunshine hit her face.She time-traveled back to the day when she first came to his room after he has confessed his love to her.

Unlike any other teenager's room , his was different. Walls covered with quotes and poster of their favorite star, singer, player and every one else, but he was never fond of any of these. He had books, story books, novels, fiction, non fiction, educational, religious and what not.You just think of any genre and he would have it. Its not like that he had just kept them, but had read each and every one of them. Nothing could excite him, but there was this song titled 'Never Surrender ' by Corey Hart,  which moved him.

He always sang this song, he would just start at any time.That day too when I entered, this song was playing on his radio.I sat on his bed, facing him.My legs were crossed.The song played in thew background.

Just a little more  time ,is all

We're asking for

'Cause just a little more time

Could open closing doors

Just a little uncertainty 

Can bring you down

In the mean time , he leaned toward me and captured my lips, starting it slowly he took it like a storm. I couldn't do anything but to reciprocate his actions with equal fervour.He broke the kiss and started to sing the song.

And nobody wants to know you now
And nobody wants to show you how

He was trying to imitate the best possible way he could, but was failing miserably."Shravan !! Stop!!!"I tried to calm him down but he was so in mood to sing it out. Holding his hand I tried to stop him from waving his hands in the air like a maniac, but he didn't listened.

 Holding his hand I tried to stop him from waving his hands in the air like a maniac, but he didn't listened

So if you're lost and on your own
You can never surrender

"Wait, you didn't like it?" he asked while arching his brows at me.

"No" I giggled at his innocence.

"You better change your taste future Mrs. Malhotra."he said while pulling me closer towards him.His hands rested on my waiste and mine engulfed around his neck.

"Or you better change the way you sing future husband" I said which giggling a bit and he captures my lips again , going in for a second round.

-

------
A/N~

Happy Anniversary Shramanians!!

So, this was it. Hope you would like it. Let me know how you felt about this one.

This scene in particular is from my recently watched series Stranger Things 3, episode1. I really loved all the MILEVEN scenes from the series but this one is special.

-------

Admin's Note~ So the Celebration is beginning from today. Hope you loved this piece.

Vote, Comment and Share.

Let the author know what you felt about this one...

Thank you😊

Yours lovely Admins😁😂