Valli garu sat down and the rest formed a circle around her.Greedy D scooted more towards her hoping he would get more.She poured the pappu on the hot rice,then ghee and mixed it well.Seeing that D and R smacked their lips.

She made round balls and gave one each to Pramod and Karthikeya who began taking little bites.It was D and R's turn.She fed D first then R.SSR came out of the room and saw her feeding the brothers of Mahishmati.A scene unfolded before his eyes.

A scene unfolded before his eyes

SSR: One is 5 years...one is 4 years...Will they eat only if you feed them vadina?

Va: They are fond of eating pappu annam from my hands that's why...

When Valli garu brought the food to R's mouth,D intercepted and took it as poor R looked on.

D: Chomp...chomp...

SSR: She's giving you both equally see how decently Rana is eating why do you behave like this?

D: I'm very very hungry...

SSR: You and your hunger.Eat less ra see your paunch is growing.

Va: Don't say like that he will get stomach pain.You eat well da how much you want you eat...

D: Mmm...chomp...chomp...

SSR: 🤦🏻‍♂️ Btw,where is everyone else?

Ra: Coming...in a moment...

Keeravani garu and Prashanti joined them.Rama garu got them glasses and water then she sat beside her husband.

SSR: Where is Sweety ?

S was in the kitchen busy preparing something special for her Pupsoo.

She broke the eggs into a container,added chopped onions,tomatoes and coriander.Sprinkling spices and salt,she beat the eggs together then poured the mixture into a hot pan.

Sprinkling spices and salt,she beat the eggs together then poured the mixture into a hot pan