Kairi [REQUESTED]

Start from the beginning

"Omg you guys look amazing" I said and hugged all them including mia.

Kairi's pov
It was 9 in the morning and my alarm went off. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth had breakfast and went over to mattia's house. I was so happy that I would be getting married to my best friend. Once I got to mattia's house I knocked on the door and mattia answers it. "And here's the groom" mattia laughed and opens the door more gesturing me to come in. I walked into the house to see Alejandro,Alvaro,roshaun,and Robert sitting on the sofa talking. "Hey guys" I said and walked over to the giving them a bro hug. All of us just sat on the sofa for a few hours talking out y/n and about the wedding. After all the talking we finally started getting ready. The theme of the wedding was lilac. I went upstairs and got changed into my suit.

After I got changed I looked in the big mirror in mattia's bathroom

After I got changed I looked in the big mirror in mattia's bathroom. Wow. I'm really getting married. I shaved,put some jell in my hair, put on some aftershave and deodorant and smiled in the mirror and walked out to see the boys changed.

 I shaved,put some jell in my hair, put on some aftershave and deodorant and smiled in the mirror and walked out to see the boys changed

"Wow guys you actually look nice for once" I jokingly said and they laughed. We all had a group hug. "You ready" Robert asked and patted my back. "Ready as I will ever be" I smiled and walked out the door.
Once we got to he church I saw my mom and hugged her. I hugged my dad as well. They must of dropped maiya at our house. I walked into the church and saw y/n's parents. I hugged them both and said thanked  to her dad for letting me marry her.
It was getting closer to the time on were I would marry the love of my life. Everyone took there seats and I standed at the top with the boys behind me.
Y/n's pov
I looked at the time and saw that we had 20 minutes before the wedding started. Us girls were in the limo on the way to the church. "Thanks for marring my brother y/n" maiya spoke. "It's ok but hey maiya we're not married yet" I said and hugged her and she hugged me back. Me and maiya had a good bond. She was like my little sister since I never had a sister. Maiya then began talking to Mia in her car seat. We finally got there and the girls helped me out of the limo because of my dress. I heard the church bells ring and that was my cue to go. I opened the church doors and walked down the isle. Mia was in front with the flower petals and maiya was holding my hand as I walked down the isle. Vic,Taylor,lily and Paige were in front of me as well. I finally got up the top and faced kairi. My mom had Mia on her lap and maiya was with her mom. The girls were standing behind me as well. I smiled at kairi and he smiled back. He then mouthed 'I love you' and I mouthed it back. The priest began to talk.
"Y/n please repeat after me" he said and I nodded.
" I take you, kairi consentino , for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part" the priest says and I repeat.
" I take you, kairi consentino,  for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part" I repeat
"Thank you, now, kairi repeat after me" he said and kairi nodded.
" I take you, y/n y/l/n , for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part"
Kairi Began to repeat what the priest asked him to repeat.
" I take you, y/n y/l/n,for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part" kairi says and smiles at me.
"Can we have the rings please" the priest says. Alejandro's little brother comes over to us and hands the rings to the priest he then goes and sits back down.
The priest gave the ring to kairi.
"Y/n do you take kairi consentino to be your lawful husband" the priest asked. "I do" I said and kairi places the ring on my finger. I smiled at him in excitement.
The priest then gave me the ring for kairi. "Kairi, do you take y/n to be your lawful wife" he asked. "I do" kairi said and I put the ring on his finger. "You May now kiss the bride" the priest says and me and kairi kiss. The kiss lasted for about 2 minutes and everyone was clapping. After we went to the after party and we did a slow dance. Maiya and Mia were dancing together and playing and Alejandro's mattia's brothers  were playing with them as well. Alvaro sister was taking pictures with me all night. And maiya wanted to make tiktoks and I just laughed at her. After the party everyone went home and so did we. Once I got home I got Mia changed and rushed her teeth and put her to bed. I then went  into my room and got changed.kairi was already changed and in bed. I wiped my makeup off and brushed my teeth and climbed into bed with kairi. We cuddled and started talking. "I'm so happy I got to marry my best friend, my first love today" he said and kissed my head. "I'm so happy I got to marry my best friend and first love as well" I said and kissed him and went to sleep.