“Oh, we’re just busy rehearsing our songs for tomorrow’s concert.” Niall Horan’s Irish voice came through the phone.

You know, if I haven’t met/imprint on Jacob I would have totally married Niall. “What are you girls doing?”

“Oh, it’s Lexy’s birthday so we and a couple friends are celebrating by playing a popular game called truth or dare.”

“Happy Birthday love.” All five boys chorused. Poor Lexy looked like she was gonna faint again.

“One Direction just called me love!” She whispered-yelled in my ear while Paul let out a low growl, which he immediately stopped when Lex gave him ‘the look’.

“Thanks guys, it really means a lot coming from you.”

Before anyone could say anything else Jacob of all people squeezed in between me and Lex then took the phone out of her hand. “So…are you guys…umm…maybe…gonna be in the Seattle area anytime soon?”

“Actually yeah we are.” Liam answered. “Sometime early next month.”

“Awesome.” Jacob smiled his famous ‘pearly white’ smile. When he saw everyone’s confused and slightly horrified expressions he quickly added. “You know, for my sisters. They’re huge fans.”

“Jacob your sisters don’t even live here.” Jared (still in Kim’s clothes) said confused.

“Yeah…but…they're…gonna visit…” Jacob said quickly. A little too quickly.

“Whatever.” Lex said waving Jake off with her good arm. “As long as they leave Harry alone we won’t have any problems.”

“Hey, I’m right here you know.” Paul’s expression was priceless.

And I probably should add that he is still wearing make-up. So it was 6545 times more funnier.

“Yeah, and you better tell them to keep hands off Niall.” Okay, so I know that his sisters aren’t really coming. I just wanted to see his reaction, which was similar to Paul’s, only without the make-up.

An awkward silence filled the room. Which was quite uncomfortable.  Which is exactly where Alexis comes in handy.

“Did you know that a cat's urine glows under a black light?” She said like there was nothing wrong with that sentence at all.

But it pains me to say that she has experimented weirder stuff than that so I’m kinda used to it a little. But like I said, Alexis is unpredictable. Anything is possible.

“That’s disgusting!” Kim shuttered.

“I have a feeling we are going to get just fine.” Louis’s voice came through the phone.

“That’s exactly what my cousin Dean said.” Lexy smiled almost as big Jacob’s.

“Lexy, Dean’s in prison.” I reminded her and she just looked at me like I had an alien head growing out of my ear. “What’s your point?” She asked dumbfounded.

“Why is your cousin in prison?” Zayn asked.

“He had a bad reputation of stealing cop cars and racing around town with his friends. Even though that’s very bad, I gotta say, he was an incredible racer.” I explained my convict cousin’s behaviour.

“Oh, yeah?” Alexis asked sarcastic. “If he was such an ‘incredible’ racer then why did I beat him every time?”

“You did what now?”

Her eyes widened as soon as she realized what she said. But before I could start lecturing my sister Harry’s voice interrupted. “That’s my kinda girl.”

“No, she’s my girl.” Paul looked like he was about to climb through the phone and strangle poor Harry to death.

“Awww Paul.” Alexis cooed. “That’s so sweet.” And believe me or not but Alexis and Paul actually started making out right here in the living room in front of us.

As if it was rehearsed we all groaned and covered our eyes in sync. “Get a room!” Quil and Embry yelled.

And thank goodness for the sake of our eyes they pulled apart. I swear it looked like they were going to suck each other’s faces off.

“You’re ruining the moment.” Lex scolded us.

And that’s pretty much how our night continued. We talked to the boys for about two hours, but then Paul (their Paul, not Lexy’s Paul) told them its bedtime.

So we said our goodbyes and carried on with our game of truth or dare. But before we could carry on with that we had to play a little game of chase Lexy around the house.

After 37 escaping attempts we finally got her to stay still so I could pop her shoulder back in.

After our not so friendly truth or dare game the, as Lexy likes to say, chickens that chickened out and had to spend the night in the bathroom was *drum roll* Embry, Kim, Seth and of course Paul.

So while the chickens went to bathroom, Lexy to her room, Quil and Jared on the couches in the living and Jacob and I under the kitchen table.

Seth dared us to sleep under the table. Don’t ask why, because I have no friggen clue.

Anyway it wasn’t really difficult falling asleep, not when your boyfriend’s like a big, warm teddy bear.

I was actually really comfortable…until we were woken up by a scream echoing through the house.

Jacob and I sat up so quick forgetting the table and hitting our heads in the progress.

We both ran up the stairs with Jared and Quil right behind us.

When we reached the bathroom I stopped dead in my tracks. But unfortunately Jacob couldn’t stop in time and bumped straight into me which sent us both flying into the bathtub.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the late and also short upload. Like I said our exams has started and also I’m grounded so I secretly took my laptop to write this.
And as kick ass spy I am…I am still very scared of my mom.