Seungwoo got up and looked around for something making Seungyeon also get up and look at him.

The older turned on lantern they had with them and placed it far from them. He turned away for a second to grab something and looked back at the younger.

"Seungyeon," Seungwoo said gently earning a hum, "yeonie. Cho Seungyeon. My fox. My yeonie. My love. The love of my life."

Seungyeon eyes filled up with tears but he didn't speak he just let the older finish.

"I love you. So much. I remember the first time we met. You were so small back then but look at what you've become. I remember all the late night trips and chats that we've had. I remember every little detail of every second I spent with you. I-."

Seungyeon cut Seungwoo off by placing his lips on top of the older's. He slowly melted into it with hot tears streaming down both of their faces.

"I love you so fucking much." Seungyeon whispered between their kissing but quickly went back to it but in a quicker pace.

Seungwoo felt himself get harder and let out a grunt. He pushed Seungyeon away from him earning a confused look for second before he pushed him down and straddled him.

"I top." He said in a deep voice making Seungyeon subconsciously nod and lift his chin up.

Seungwoo attached his lips to the younger's neck with his hand traveling up his shirt and making their way to his hard pink nipples.

He gently ran his fingers over them making Seungyeon's breath quicken and tilt his head back.

Then Seungwoo quickly removed the younger's shirt and his right after.

His hand then reaches for the buttons of Seungyeon's pants looking up at the younger for a look of approval.

After getting his 'ok' sign he pops the button open and slides it off, along with the underwear.

Seungyeon felt a gust of wind slap his body and he shivered.

Seungwoo grabs his member and starts gently stroking it with sucking on the younger's thighs making him squirm in his place.

"Stop, I'm gonna cum." Seungyeon mumbled while arching his back. Seungwoo stopped but his fingers slid down to the younger throbbing pink hole.

Seungyeon glances at Seungwoo with his pink dusted cheeks and sweaty body, that made the older go crazy.

Seungwoo let his finger slide into his pink hole catching Seungyeon off guard making him gasp and arch his back while placing a hand over his mouth.

Seungwoo hovered over him and kissed down to his nipples, nibbling and bitting them.

He gently slid a second finger in but felt Seungyeon grab his wrist and shove them inside him.

"Can you just fuck me?" He begged, Seungwoo immediately felt more aroused and slid his pants off.

He lifted Seungyeon's legs over his shoulder and aligned his hard cock with Seungyeon's throbbing whole.

He slowly pushed in while looking at Seungyeon who's head was thrown back.

"You have to be quiet now." Seungwoo whispered while grabbing Seungyeon's hand and placing it on his mouth.

He started thrusting slowly trying to have the younger adjust quickly.

When he felt he was loose enough he started thrusting in faster.

"I'm close." Seungwoo said with Seungyeon nodding in understanding. The younger shut his eyes and threw his head back, white things coming out of his member. The older soon following after

Seungwoo went to grab some tissues and water to clean up their mess. After doing so he grabbed the blanket and sat next to Seungyeon.

"What's this?" Seungyeon asked while look at his pointer finger that now had a silver ring around it.

"It's a promise ring, see," Seungwoo replied showing off his own ring, "it's a promise that we'll always find each other, even if we're separated. They have our names engraved into them."

Seungyeon squinted his eyes trying to see the letters, "it says HSY. And your says CSW, I don't get it."

"Han Seungyeon and Cho Seungwoo." Seungwoo answered smiling softly. The younger blushed and smiled looking down at the ring.

"I love you." They both said at the same time, they laughed softly and looked at each other.

"Let's sleep." Seungwoo said while laying down and pulling Seungyeon with him.

Seungwoo quickly switched their places and laid his head on top of Seungyeon's chest.

"Goodnight." Seungyeon whispered while kissing the top of his head.