Chapter 8 - Tour Day

Começar do início

'You're so full of yourself.' Sam said from the top bunk.

'That's because I AM hot. Don't bother denying it.' I said with a chuckle.

'No, you're not just hot, you're flameble. I wish I can just light a mathch and disentergrate you into ashes.' she said cunningly.

'Hurtful.' I said in a hurt voice.

At that moment, Jayne came up. 'OK, boys, we're gonna leave now. Anyone left anything behind?'

'Nope.'

'Nah.'

'We're good.'

'OK. Kev! Let's go!' Jayne shouted down to Big Kev at the driver seat.

'Buckle up - or maybe lay tight everyone!' he shouted back up.

'Come on Christen. Let's get you into a bed.' I heard 2 sets of footstepspassing my bunkover the loud noise of the engine starting. I heard Sam turning over in her bed. I smiled. This is going to be fun.

'Nath! Nath! Wake up!' I heard a yelling. 'Nath! Sam's - '

''What! Oww.' I shot up at the mention of Sam but instead I hit the roof of my bunk. I saw the guys huddled around my bed. They were laughing. I slid out of my bed, pushing the guys aside along the way, and stood up. Sam was nowhere to be seen.

'Come on mate.' Max drooped an arm over my shoulder and walked, 'we need to go reherse.' We walked down the spiral stairs one after another. At the foot of the stairs, I saw Sam picking our clothes for the concert and Christen laying out her supplies. The supplies are so vast I'm surprised that she manages to remember what are they used for.

Jayne came out of the living room. 'OK, guys. Now here's the schedule. We'll reherse for an hour and half. After that, 2 hours of showering, styling and makeup, and then half an hour nore till the show. Now let's get rehersing. Chop chop!' Jayne turned Max around and pushed him out of the bus.

'Manchester! I'm back!' Max shouted. He was laughing and jumping around like a little kid. I've hardly seen him so happy, except when we're playing or when his' with Michelle. We walked over to the stage as the crew took us to the break room. The person in charge at the concert came in a few minutes later and gave us the song list. We got on stage and started sound check. We walked up and down the stage, pretended to get the fans on stage. Tom even pretended to kiss the fan and hugging thin air. After testing the instruments and equipments, we went back to the bus.

'Alright,' Jayne stood in front of the bathroom door. She beckoned at Tom, 'Tom goes in first, Max is second, Bird's Third, Seev next and Nath last. Sam will give you your clothes before you go in and after you guys are done, Christen will get your hair and makeup done.'

'Ohh, I'll be a fairy princess!' Jay squeled in a high pitched voice.

'Why am I last?' I asked Jayne.

'Cause baby Nath is the slowest and takes a long time to dress cause his a baby.' Max said, wriggling his finger like cooing a baby - which is me.

'Yes, and don't forget guys, we're going to Dozer's after the show.' Jayne said.

I walked over to my bag and took out my black towel and wiped off my sweat. I sat down in the living room and observed Sam. She held up clothes and tried to match them. She lookes cute when she's concentrating. I took out my phone and started tweting away. I didn't look up until I heard Tom walking into the room, calling my attention.

'Hey guys looked at what Sam designed.' Tom said. The guys and I looked up from whatever we're doingto Tom. He was wearing a navy blue T-shirt with bold, white letters that spell 'BOLTON' in front. He wore a pair of faded jeans and navy blue sneakers to go with his shirt.