"J-jeno..p-please...don't leave me.."
The sobbing voice makes him hard to breathe but Jeno makes it unnoticed.

"I won't baby. I won't leave you" he inches closer and wraps his arms around the trembling body to secure him tight in the warm embrace. He expects nothing more than a sense of security and sincerity in his arms for the crying beauty.

Jeno waits patiently for his sweet man to cry. After this, he promised himself that he will never let Jaemin cry again. He couldn't restrain the man from crying this time because this unfortunte incident is just too hard to move on like nothing has happened. He wants him to cry out until he can't anymore.

"Nana?"

The sobbing gets calmer and the body in his arms become so quiet but Jeno knows he's not sleeping.

"J-jeno ah.."

"Yes baby?"

"I just want to call your name to make sure that you are with me"

Jeno sweetly smiles for him and nods a few times, indicating that Jaemin can do whatever he feels like doing.

"Jeno.."

"Yes Nana"

He shakes his head and cuddles more into Jeno's chest.

As much as Jeno wants to remain still in this embrace, his back hurts since he has been balancing his body in a weird position just to get closer to Jaemin. So he removes the hands around his waist for a good minute and arranges himself to enter the white sheet of fluffy blanket. He enters the comforting warmth and lies down to which the small body pushes himself into his arms and chest like a small puppy. Jeno smiles and kisses his clingy baby on the forehead.

"Jeno.."

"Yes Nana?"

"Jeno"

"..Baby.."

"Jeno.."

The man smiles to this small habit of his love. Jaemin always like to call his name just because. Sometimes, there's a reason but most of the time, he wants to enjoy the moment of hearing Jeno's deep voice replying to him.

"Nana.."

"I..I want to..go back"

Jeno looks down at the small, peaceful body.

"Go back where Nana?"

"T-to my house..please..I don't want to be in this house where our memories are haunting me like nightmares"

As if a paper is recklessly crumbled, Jeno's heart shrinks and then expands to burt out like it's been hunted by a sharp knife. The wounded scar just added upon him like an easy fallen leaf but the pain after stained him with no cure. He is hurt.

"Jaemin ah.."

"Jeno..I..I know that I acted so foolishly earlier but..I-I don't want it this way.."

"Nana..if you are saying this because you feel sorry-"

"Sorry? I feel sorry?! I feel like I need to die right now Jeno!"