ØNE| Help

____
Shiganshina City, September 29th, 2013
____

Levi Ackerman drove in the dead of night into the city that held his new job, his eyes never leaving the road ahead of him. He wasn't excited that he had to leave his own city at first, he was leaving behind good friends and coworkers. But as he continued to grow closer to Shiganshina City, his heart beated just a little bit faster.

Light dings turned his eyes away from the road, moving his hand out of the way to see he was almost running on fumes. "Shit." Levi cursed before smirking when he seen the light coming from a gas station sign.

As he drove down the dark roads, he couldn't help but notice how empty they were. Usually people would be heading on vacations or road trips but it was dead the whole time he was driving.

Pulling into the gas station, Levi parked his car next to a gas pump and got out. His eyes narrowed at the state of the parking lot. A few cars were scattered about carelessly, including a police cruiser, and it seemed like they were in a rush.

A scream from inside tore his attention away from the scene immediately and his eyes took note of the darkness inside the gas station. Quickly returning to his car, Levi grabbed his gun and flashlight before heading towards the sound.

The glass door didn't help him with seeing inside, the closed sign blocking his sights. He pulled the door open as quietly as he could and stepped into the gas station.

Formerly stocked shelves were knocked over and items were littered across the floor. "What the fuck happened in here?" Levi asked himself as he maneuvered through the messy store. His flashlight's beam brightened his path, landing on anything that seemed to move.

Low groaning was what made him flash his light away from his search, blinding a man that was sitting against the wall. Levi winced and turned his eyes away from the man's stomach, instead looking to see if he was even awake.

"Sir," Levi called as he knelt down beside the worker, his hand holding the flashlight up to the male's face. "How did this happen? Who did this?"

Levi tried not to let it show on his face that he was disgusted by the man's wounds. His organs were barely peeking through the ripped apart skin and blood covered most of his shirt and pants.

He moaned in pain from his injuries, reaching a hand up towards the door beside him. "There. I-In there." He struggles to get out while Levi stood up with his gun raised.

Levi pushed open the door to the backroom, using the light from his flashlight to navigate. His eyes narrowed at the sound of shuffling and things being knocked into before a hand grabbed his shoulder tightly.

"What the fuck!" Levi gasped as he turned around to see who had grabbed him, eyes widening at the sight of a grotesque being approaching him. He backed up as quickly as he could to get away from it and pointed his gun at it.

A lock clicked from where he had came from and Levi's head snapped to the noise. "That bastard." He swore before pushing past the monster to get to the door. "If I get out of here, you're gonna regret it, asshole!"

Levi sighed at his fruitless attempts of getting the worker to open the door and turned back to the things getting closer. "Oh, you brought your friends?" He remarked and pointing his gun at one of them.

Incursion | Levi Ackerman x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें