♪jesus christ?♪

finn walked into glee like a man on a mission, "mr. schue? i have something to say. something happened to me and i can't really get into it, but it's shaken me to my core."

blake turned to puck, jokingly, "oh, my god, he's coming out."

finn sent her a hateful look before continuing, "why, yes. there is a man who's sort of recently come into my life and that man is jesus christ."

"that's way worse," puck grumbled to blake, earning a quick bob of her head.

finn continued, unphased by puck's remark, "and i know there's others in here who dig him too. and so i thought maybe this week we could pay tribute to him in music. you know, pay tribute to jesus."

"sorry, uh, but if i wanted to sing about jesus, i'd go to church. and the reason i don't go to church is because most churches don't think very much of gay people," kurt told finn.

"or women," blake continued, crossing her arms.

logan never understood religion, he was more a fact driven person. he went by what he could see, touch, measure, essentially prove the existence of, "or science."

"i don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in here," mercedes smiled, always willing to exalt her heavenly father.

"i agree," quinn chimed in, getting all eyes on her. "i've had a really hard year, and i turned to god a lot for help. i, for one, wouldn't mind saying thanks."

santana chortled, "thanks for what? that it didn't come out a lizard baby?"

"whenever i pray, i fall asleep," puck tells blake and mike.

mr. schue reads the room, seeing that not all his students share the same beliefs, "well, guys, maybe our song selections don't have to be about jesus. we could do songs about spirituality."

"you got a problem with jesus?" finn asked puck, basically trying to start a fight.

"oh, i got no problem with the guy. i'm a total jew for jesus. he's my number one hebe. what i don't like seeing is people using j-money to cramp everybody else's style 'cause it seems to me that true spirituality- or whatever you want to call it- is about enjoying the life that you've been given. i see god every time i make out with a new chick."

logan snorted at puck, "that doesn't make any sense."

"in fact, it's stupid," finn hissed.

"are you calling mr. billy joel stupid? at this time i'd like to continue my streak of doing only songs by jewish artists." puck looked to the band, putting his guitar strap onto his shoulder, "hit it."