1/3

it was safe to assume that the girls absolutely hated her.

some sneered, some whispered words to each other in a mocking way, some tried to make her trip, and some rolled their eyes at her.

but she didn't care.

hating people that hated her was not in her blood; she didn't mind that people hated her even though she gave them no reason to. she never found out why they hated her.

truth is, they hated her because she was flawless.

skin as fair as porcelain, beautifully carved face, petite curvy body, silk-like jet black hair, her eyes would make you drown in her black pupils that shone, and her smile that would make you melt. she also had a heart as beautiful as her looks and a voice as smooth as whipped cream.

y/n quietly walked to her homeroom class and sat at the very edge of the room and sat there alone. the tables were arranged to make the students sit in pairs, but she always sat alone because no one wanted to talk with her. other than her friends, of course. she didn't have many of them but she had a few that were loyal and as kind as her.

unfortunately, they were sophomores and juniors and she was a senior, so the only way they could ever talk would be during lunch. until then, y/n would be all alone, receiving unwanted attention from jocks.

'speaking of the devil,' she thought to herself as the three popular jocks sat in the middle rows where they sat in threes. sadly enough they were right beside her.

she frowned as their leader hanseong smirked. "hey sweetie, what're you doing all alone? why don't you sit on my lap hm?"

y/n looked away, ignoring him. she truly believes that hating people who hated her was wrong, but hating people that gave her reasons to? she allowed herself to do that, at least.

hanseong scoffed and from the corner of her eye, she saw him smirking even more. "damn, she's mad now. didn't mean to make ya' mad, sweets," he said in a 'romantic' tone that she hated. if it was kim woobin or shin sungrok or maybe choi siwon, she'd like it. basically if it were handsome actors or idols she wouldn't mind. but hanseong? he had good looks but was an absolute ass.

"go away, hanseong," she lazily said, pretending to not pay attention and write in her notebook. "i'm kinda busy right now."

and he did.

he found another girl to bother

'thank goodness he's gone,' she thought. if only he had a good heart, maybe she would've fallen for him. well, maybe not, because she's never had a lasting boyfriend before. the longest was a month and the shortest was a three days. the sad thing is, non of her exes were ever sincere. they only wanted her to make other girls jealous with her beauty. and everytime a relationship ended, she would feel used and dumb for not learning from her past relationships.

'boys only look at looks,' she decided, slightly pouting as she randomly drew spirals on her book and sighed. 'i wonder how it feels to have a loving boyfriend.'

y/n began to daydream about jung haein being her boyfriend and park bogum would get jealous of their relationship, and in the end she got married and-

"-good morning, miss!"

she snapped out of her imagination and immeadiately stood up.

their homeroom teacher, miss kwang, was a woman in her late fourties and had short hair that was slowly greying, with black square rimmed glasses and always wore a white long sleeved button up blouse and a dark blue pencil skirt with red high-heels. she was y/n's place to vent whenever she had problems.