~Housing Hat~

They all went down to town hall with Professor Dumbledore and today was one of the biggest days they are going to get there houses aka (Ravenclaw,Hufflepuff,Gryfindor,Slythrin)

Nate went up and Dumbledore put the sorting hat on him and it screamed "HUFFLEPUFF VERY PATIENT AND LOYAL!"

Then the hat went on Jake the sorting hat screamed " SLYTHIRIN CUNNING AND MISCHIEVOUS!" Jake says "I knew it"

Logan goes up the sorting had screamed "SLYTHIRIN CUNNING AND MISCHIEVOUS!" He walks away shaking his head

Grayson goes up and the hat screams "UH OH PRETTY BOY GETS TO BE IN.....GRYFINDOR DARING AND RECKLESS!" He just smirks

Ethan goes up and the hat says "PRETTY BOY #2 YOUR A GRYFINDOR DARING AND RECKLESS!" Ethan says "sounds like me"

Lele walks up the sorting hat says "RAVENCLAW WISDOM AND CREATIVITY!"
She smiles widely

Karissa walks up and the sorting hat says "HUFFLE-WAIT RAVEN-NO GRYFIN-MAYBE SLYTHIR-NO DEFINITELY HUFFLEPUFF, PATIENT AND LOYAL!"

Emma walks up the sorting hat says "SLYTHRIN CUNNING AND MISCHIEVOUS!"
Emma says "mhmm"

James walks up "RAVENCLAW WISDOM AND CREATIVITY!"

Hannah walks up the sorting hat states "IM HAVING TROUBLE WITH HER— WAIT YOUR A GRYFINDOR!"

Alissa walks up "SLYTHRIN CUNNING AND MISCHIEVOUS!"

Rice gum walks up they put the sorting hat on "HUFFLEPUFF PATIENT AND LOYAL!"

Rudy walks up the sorting hat says "RAVENCLAW WISDOM AND CREATIVITY!"

David walks up the hat says "GRYFINDOR DARING AND RECKLESS!"

Liza walks up the hat says "RAVENCLAW WISDOM AND CREATIVITY!"

Jeffrey walks up the hat says immediately says "SLYTHIRIN CUNNING AND MISCHIEVOUS!"

Shane walks up and the hat says "SLYTHIRIN CUNNING AND MISCHIEVOUS!"

They're we're other people that were housed

Total they're we're

227 Hufflepuffs

197 RavenClaws

245 Slythrins

207 Gryfindors

Hey guys please tell me if I should add YouTubers or what my next chapter should be or if I should show the rooms
-Gaby 🪐