Chapter 1: Castle of Brookes

Brookes...old town of Brookes such a beautiful place to live with all the joy spread around and fresh air yet it's not as good as you'd seem it is. It's not safe I'll say , Brookes is a rather a old town we keep the generation and are tales but it all begins here.

"Zimia darling!" Can you help setting out the food dear?" It's was December,December 9 the day the Brookes live on yes I'm a princess but a odd princess I'll say. "Coming Mum!" I ran down stairs quickly as my new boots my mother have gotten for me it's really fun being a princess well for me. I sat out everything that needed to be prepared for the feast.
"EEK! Zimia get your BEAST!" my Mum yelp. My mother gets easily scared it's funny to me. "Oh Neo, your suppose to be in your yard not in the castle." I giggled.

Time has past its time for the feast where all my families come in except for one family who I don't know they surely have a lot of guards around them. There's a boy that's look exactly my age...Jet black hair ,dressed up in a silky blue shirt, tight pants and a silver diamond choker. He looks so scary yet it's cute .... very cute.

Happy cheers and a delightful atmosphere. "Queen Marine would like to make a toast." Everyone quiet down to see my mother speak. "Thank you everyone for coming if I haven't introduced you to the new family welp here you go". My mother signal the new family to get up they look so strict and so cruel. "Zimia dear this would be ARE new family." My heart stop at a speed of light I didn't know what to believe my mother or the world I was speechless. "Zimia are you alright dear?" My mother said to me in a soft tone. I had to suck it up she really have to do that after my father died...cruelty .

"Anyways Zimia this is your Step Father Mr.Akio and your not blood related step brother Niko."my mother smiled happily I wanted her to be happy so I kept my voice low. "It's very nice to meet you Mr.Akio and Niko." I kept a slight smile on my face.

I hated are new family .
But I had to deal with it until death or divorce at least I still have my own special room.

months past we moved out of the Brookes to Xicon where Mr.Akio lives it was a very beautiful place but the people weren't as nice, me and mother had major rules to follow while in the castle and out the castle.

Rule 1: Don't touch anything without the King or Queen permission.
Rule 2: Becoming a "Akio" take blood and scares if getting married to a "Akio" your under his/her order and rules.
Rule 3: Never go into the Secret Garden NEVER.

Being a Akio is hard for me, me and my mother gotten are scares Akio Women are suppose to get there scares on their upper waist and there thighs rules are rules.

Now me and mother are now Akio's.

Marine Darlia Akio & Zimia Darlene Akio

At least I still have my white tiger Neo, Neo is the only one that makes me happy nothing makes me really happy except for Neo. It's kind of sad seeing my mother married another man that looks like he doesn't work for a living but he's really smart into is work Mr.Akio my so on father he never mean to me he's quite nice.

" Zimia my daughter come with me" he took my hand to special underground place as soon as the lights lit everything, Mr.Akio showed underground bunker with books and flowers and many of my favorite candy's.
"This will be your underground hideout just for you nobody is allowed down here except you Zimia."he smiled at me and left closing the door I decided to hangout here for a while a write in my old diary that my father gave me before he'd died in a car crash.

I miss him but some things have to past but remembered I look at the clock seeing it's 3:30 it's almost time for dinner. I hurried up stairs to go change into my dinner gown The Akio Family are suppose to wear a dinner gown I gotten ready for dinner and rush downstairs quietly.
"Hello Father,Hello Mother...Hello Niko." Niko look at me with sinister evil look he didn't look as happy at all but who cares.

"Come hurry before the dish gets cold and pray with us" my mom signal me to the table we had bake chicken breast with broccoli and a side of potatoes and gravy.

"Mother I don't like this food." My mother pause for a second scolding at me. "If you don't like the food then get the fuck out." Niko growled. Mr.Akio and my mother gasped they never saw Niko curse before me either he should watch his potty mouth.

" i don't know who your talking to BUT IF YOU-." My mother covered my mouth as quickly she already new I was going to be very violent. " ZIMIA DARLENE AKIO GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" Everything went quiet before I even left the table I threw a glass of water on Niko he was almost about to hit me but I caught his hand "Isn't hitting a women illegal?" I push his hand out the way and went to my room.

It's sad...that they don't know who I'm really am.