The door opened and August came inside closing the door behind him. She turned around to look at him head to toe.

He was claded in green jacket and camouflage pants with a tactical knife and pistol holster around his thigh. He was carrying an assault rifle on his shoulder holding it with his gloved hand. He was a completely different August. He looked something out of a battle field.

"A beautiful and handsome beast." She thought to herself.

"Have you been hunting August?" She asked.

"May I ask you what are you doing here Alexis?" He asked while trudging towards ar corner and placing the rifle in its case which was placed in that corner. He turned around and stood tall.

His deep blue eyes piercing through her soul. His heavy and muscular physique sent shivers down her spine.

"Nothing. I was just exploring the lodge and ended up here." She shrugged while sipping her coffee.

"Hmm. You probably ended up exploring the stack of papers on the table too. Am I right?" He looked at the table then gazed straight into her eyes and although he was standing at a distance still his gaze shook her at a whole.

She knew she was caught off guard. There was nothing she could do except telling him the truth.

"Well! It seems you have eagle eyes. Yes! I went through them but there is nothing which I understood or seemed important to me." She explained.

He started to walk towards her.

"Have you been hunting August." She asked again just to divert her attention from him.

"Yes. I have been hunting people all my life." He continued to take steps towards her.

Her heart started to race a million miles. Her hands started to shiver as he walked towards her with his eyes glued on her.
He stood infront of her. His hands pressed against her hands on her cup. He brought the cup closer to his lips and took a sip. His eyes constantly glued on her face.

"The coffee is amazing." His raspy voice echoed. She started having goosebumps on her arms.

"Thanks!". It was all she could utter before she started to look outside again to divert her attention from him.

He wrapped one of his arm around her body standing behind her. Still sipping from her coffee mug holding her right hand. He placed his chin on her shoulder.

"I wanna gift you something Lexi." He whispered in her ear.

Before she could figure out what he meant she felt a sharp prick in the side of her neck.

"What the--" she uttered with pain and started to stroke the spot while looking at him for answers.

"What was that August? It hurt wtf!" She was clueless and furious.

He waved something looked like a gun infront of her.

"Its a microchip Alexis." He smirked.

"What? But why? I am not an animal or your pet who needs to be microchiped." She ranted furiously.

"You are everything to me and I can't let you anywhere not knowing where you are ." He smiled.

"August! Do something and take this microchip out right now. I want it out." Alexis nearly yelled.

"Na na babe. It can't be undone." He smiled looking at her face who was turning red with anger. Her cheeks were glowing and blushing.

Holding the collor of his jacket, with her both hands she pulled him closer. He held her wrists tightly. To the point she was feeling pain. He looked into her eyes who were welling up tears of agony but she stood contained.

He frowned with anger. His jaw clenched. She was the first who reached his collor like that. With a jolt he pulled her hands away from him.

She gasped and stepped back but her back hit the office table blocking her way.

He came closer breathing heavily. She could see fire in his eyes. She could feel her life taken away from her.

●●●●●●

OBSSESSED [2019 WATTYS ENTRY]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara