𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

Začít od začátku

Every girl is saying and Ams punched my shoulder softly.

"Neil and Todd,huh?"

She smiles and I look at her.

"Well,that's amazing."

"So that's the good thing that would happen today!"

She says excitedly holding my hand.

"Yes,probably."

"Make sure to copliment Neil."

She laughs and I playfully roll my eyes,smiling.

"Yeah and make sure not to drink my piss!"

I say and she laughs even harder,while mr.Keating stops walking.

I see through the glass of the door boys,trying to find Neil.I look even harder and I smile to myself,admiring every detail on him.

"So ladies,here we go!"

He says and he opens the door.

We all walk in and I sit at a desk,close to Neil,but yet not really close.

Ams is sitting behind me and the following days will probably be just a dream!

I look at Neil and he smiles at me,making my heart melt.I smile back at him.

"Good morning,y/n!"

He mouths at me and I smile even bigger.

"Good morning to you too,mr.Perry!"

I mouth at him too and turn around.

"Good job!"

Ams says and I ironically laugh at her.She is the best friend I could ever ask for.

I look at Neil,and he is talking to Todd as I see Todd nodding at him to turn around.He sees me looking at him,and he smiles as I nervously turn around..Ugh,what if he thinks I am a creep now?

I like him,a lot!I will never stop saying that but,I love him.

Neil's POV

I look at her and smile,as I catch her looking at me.She is so cute,and she makes my heart feeling flattered.

"Okay guys,as you know,the girls of mrs.Ryder's class will be here for a month or two,even three and I would like you to meet.So girls,what are your names?"

He asks and looks at y/n,smiling at her and giving her a signal to introduce herself.

"Oh I am Y/n Y/l/n and-"

She gets interrupted by Charlie saying something.

"Oh so you're Y/n!"

He says and Y/n looks weirdly at him.

"Yeah?"