Don't be scared..

Rose eat silently. Jimin finally success make her calm down by giving her Jin friend rice. She squealing brightly when know it. Jimin just watching her eating.

“Yum yum yum!!” said Rose while eating. Jimin chuckles at her.
“Is it delicious? ” Jimin asked. Rose nods.
“Want some?” Rose asked. Jimin realize that he didn't eat since this morning. Jimin nods and Rose scooped the rice.
“Here. Chim!! Open your mouth!!” said Rose. Jimin chuckles then open his mouth. Rose feed him.
“It yummy right?” Rose asked.

Jimin nods with smile. She right tho. Jin fried rice is really delicious. Jimin have to admit it. This is the most deliecious fried rice he ever eat.
“Jin Oppa is really good at cooking!!” said Rose and continue to eat.
“You are not wrong.” said Jimin.

Someone knock the door and it reveal one guy.
“President, this is the clothes that you informed me to bring.” said the guy.
“Thanks. Put it there.” said Jimin. The guy put it at the table and bowed before went out.
“Now, Rose. I need to go to the bathroom and take a little shower and change my clothes. ” said Jimin.
“Why? You're not shower yet?” Rose asked.
“Not yet. You stay here okay?” Jimin said.
“You don't need to. You smell sweet. I love your scene...” said Rose.

Wow..she really straight forward.

Jimin stunned when heard it. She didn't have any idea what she talking about but..what she say is what she felt in her heart. Jimin smirked at her.
“Am I smell nice?” Jimin asked. Rose nods.
“I know it not your perfume. It your natural scene.” said Rose. Once again, Jimin stunned. His jaw dropped because Rose can guess it right.

He didn't wear any perfume today.
“How...you know that?” Jimin asked. Rose shrugged her shoulder. Jimin stare at her. Why her innocent have to be seductively? It drive him crazy. Jimin shake his thought off.
“But I feel uncomfortable when not shower. ” said Jimin. Rose pouted slightly.
”I wouldn't take too much time. I promise. ” said Jimin.
“Okay...” said Rose.

Jimin kissed her forhead and take the clothes then went out. Rose continue to eat.

Jimin went to the bathroom and close the door. He lock the door. Jimin wash his face and his hair. He stare at himself at the mirror. Water dripping from his face and his hair. .

How she can be that innocent? It really drive me crazy.

Jimin let out a heavy sigh. He don't know if he can be survived with her. Jimin change his clothes and change everything. He pur his dirty clothes inside the plastic. He wiped his face and dry his hair. Now, he felt refresh a little.

He call it a little shower. He brush his teeth that his guy buy it. After he done, he throw the toothbrush inside the dustbin. He fix his hair. When he saw his hair...he thought he want to change his hair colour. His hair colour is silver but he want change it into...pastel pink like that.

Maybe I can do that later.

He pack his things and went out. Jimin walked to Rose room fast because he scared if she crying again. Once he open the door...

“Oh!! Chim!! Look!!” yelling Rose. Jimin close the door and saw she holding a piece of paper. On her bed..Jimin saw a mini table. There is a colour pencil with original pencil and a lot of art things. He glance at the bag that he bought from the arts store and it was being open by obviously Rose.

“What is that?” Jimin asked.
“Mmmm..it flower actually. Since my name is Rose..so I try to draw rose. But..it still not finished yet.” said Rose and continue to draw. Jimin put the plastic bag down and sit at the chair.
“Have you finished your food?” Jimin asked. Rose nods without looking at him. Jimin look at the drawer beside her bed and there is empty container on it.

He felt relief that she already eat. Jimin waste his time looking at Rose who is focus on her drawing. She look adorable when focusing on something. With her mouth that pouting a little bit. It so cute.

Jimin don't realize that he smiling while looking at Rose.
“Rose colour is red only right?” Rose asked.
“I'm not sure but...red rose is suit you, you know.” said Jimin.
“Then..I will colour is red since ChimChim love red.” said Rose. Jimin chuckles at the nickname that she gave.

Suddenly, his phone ringing. He take it out and it was Taehyung.
“Yes, Tae?” said Jimin.
“Jimin, I'm sorry. I can't cancel this meeting
We need you. ” said Taehyung.
“Okay. I will come.” said Jimin.

They hang up.
“Rose, I have important meeting. I will call Jennie to come here. Is it okay?” Jimin asked. Rose look at him with sad eyes.
“When you will come back?” Rose asked. Jimin love when she clingy like this.
“Maybe at night. Because I have a lot of work.” said Jimin. Rose eyes already watery and Jimin realize it.

He stunned but he hug Rose fastly.
“Hey..don't cry..” said Jimin with gentle soft.
“I'm scared to be alone...” said Rose.
“I will call Jennie. She will be with you.” said Jimin.
“Can you cone home as fast as you can?” Rose asked.
“I will. If you be a good girl, I will bring you a something. ” said Jimin.

Rose face lit up.
“Really!!??” Rose asked. Jimin nods.
“Be a good girl and you will get something. Deal? ” Jimin asked. Rose grin widely and nods.
“Deal!!!” squealing Rose.
“Good girl.” said Jimin and pat her head. Rose just giggles and it so cute.

Jennie still eating at Taehyung house. She sleep with Taehyung because whenever she at her and Rose apartment..she will miss Rose. She eat her ice cream while watching TV but then..her phone ringing.

“Hello?” she asked.
“Hey Jen.” said Jimin.
“Oh Jimin. How is Rose?” Jennie asked. She really miss her bestfriend.
“She's fine. Hey, I need your help. Can you take care of Rose? I have meeting.” said Jimin. Jennie felt excited because it too long she don't hang out with Rose.

“Sure. I will come now.” said Jennie and hang up without let Jimin replied. She wear her jacket and gave her ice cream on the table. She take her phone and keys.

Jimin stare at his phone. Look like Jennie really excited to meet her bestfriend.

Maybe I have to give the girls time for each other.

Jimin laughed by himself.

Continue ~