Part Three

Darryl's POV

"OH MY GOODNESS!" I screamed as the usual 'Japanese symbol for beginner' played in my ears. "STOP IT! I'M ENDING THE STREAM, I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" I waved my hand in the air, since I had face cam on. Fans in the chat kept sending the Japanese symbol for beginner nonstop! "STOP IT! GOODBYE EVERYONE!" I yelled and ended the stream. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I took my headphones off and stood up and laid down on my bed. Then there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

I looked up as Zak walked into my room. I sat up, my legs hanging off my bed as Zak walked over to me and sat down beside me.

"You having a hard time?" Zak asked in a comforting tone.

I sighed and nodded. "Same exact kinda stream as always," I mumbled, looking down at my lap. "One that drives me nuts!"

Zak laughed and curled his hand into mine.

"Could you leave me alone for awhile, Zak?" I asked my boyfriend. "I need peace and quiet to make me feel better..." I muttered, moving my hand away from his.

Zak chuckled then moved closer to me. "I bet I can make you feel better after that horrible stream" Zak said, stroking my hair.

I batted his hand away and made eye contact with Zak. "What could you do to make me feel better?" I asked, looking away.

"Well the first thing I'd do is..." Zak trailed off and hopped onto my lap. My face heated up. "... I'd, touch you a little..." he said, touching my chest and my thighs. "... next I'd kiss you all over..." Zak pushed on my chest and laid me down on my back on the bed, then he started kissing my neck, my face was so hot during all this. "... then I'd like to please you" he finished, moving his hand down toward my zipper on my pants. He tugged on it then let go. He looked up at me. "But you said to leave you alone, so I must go, I guess, and record a video for YouTube" Zak got off my lap and walked toward the door and put his hand on the handle.

"Wait!" I exclaimed and he turned around to face me.

"Yes, Darryl?" asked Zak, letting go of the door handle.

I jumped to my feet and speed-walked toward Zak. "I've changed my mind" I mumbled as I reached him. "I would like it if you made me feel better, than me being alone..."

Zak smirked. "That's a good Darryl..." Zak grabbed my hand and led me back to the bed. Zak, surprisingly, threw me onto the bed and he took his hoodie off.

I took my hoodie off too.

Once we were done undressing, Zak ran his hand from my neck down to my dick. He ran his index finger down from the tip to the base (LMAO) then he put it in his mouth and began sucking hard.

I moaned and I gripped Zak's black hair and pulled on it.

Zak groaned in pain and I apologized, then Zak continued sucking.

As Zak started slowing down, probably getting tired of sucking so hard, I started thrusting my cock in his mouth and I heard him gag, it turned me on more and I began thrusting quicker.

I moaned loudly, then I stopped thrusting and Zak pulled me onto the bed.

"Hands and knees, right now" Zak said deeply.

I couldn't obey any less. I briskly got on my hands and knees as Zak got behind me. I prepared for him to go inside me. Then I gasped.

"Get the lotion, Zak" I told him.

"Oh, but I could ju-" I cut Zak off.

"Go!" I yelled. "Before I change my mind!"

"Okay, okay, I'm going!" Zak exclaimed and got off the bed and walked into my bathroom, looking for the lotion.

I rested my weight on my arms, waiting for Zak to come back to please me more. A few minutes later, of me being super impatient, I felt the weight of Zak on the bed and he got behind me then put his cock near my ass, in a teasing motion.

I groaned with annoyance. "Don't tease me, Zak!" I sighed and Zak laughed.

"Okay fiiiine!" Zak mumbled and without anymore teasing, he began thrusting inside me. I moaned as he got quicker and it was harder. I buried my face in my pillow and my moans were muffled by the cotton.

My hands gripped on the sheets, as I kept moaning. I was a moaning mess! Then Zak slowed down then he suddenly pushed into me, hard!

I yelped as I wasn't expecting it.

"You'd..." he did it again. "... better...." again. ".... cum...." again! "....before, I...." again three times. ".... leave!" Zak kept going.

I moaned as Zak kept thrusting. Then he stopped. I looked over my shoulder. "Hey, what- why'd you stop?"

"Cause... I want to taste your wonderful semen...." Zak muttered in a deep voice that made me shiver.

I got off my knees and arms and suddenly Zak put his mouth around my cock, and suddenly semen came out into Zak's mouth.

Zak smirked, his mouth still around my dick, and he swallowed what was in his mouth, then licked off the rest. He looked up at me with hunger and need in his dark brown eyes. He pinned me down and rested his body again mine like never before, and we began making out. He moved his hand up and down my body and it gave me the chills, and the need to put my hand right hand on his back, and my left hand on the back of his head, pushing his face closer to mine.

Zak rolled off me and laid beside me, staring into my eyes. "Do you feel bet-better.... after that st..ream now?" he panted.

I smiled while blushing, and nodded ever so slightly. I glanced down at his chest then back up at his face and put my hand on his cheek. "You were wonderful you sexy muffin!"

"You were better..." Zak murmured and pecked my lips then closed his eyes slowly with exhaustion.

I did the same as Zak, we both fell asleep.

A/n: I hope y'all enjoyed this one! Be ready for another one soon........

VOT or no SKEPHALO!