Chapter Thirteen

(Reader's POV)
Amu and Yaya are still here and my back hurts. You may be asking 'why does you back hurt (Name)-chan?'. My back hurts because I slept on the floor.

-present time-

"Hey let's go to the mall!" Yaya said excitedly. I smile and nod then stand and tell them to get ready as I leave to get changed.

When I walk back into the room, I see that Amu is wearing black jeans with a blue shirt that said 'I wish!' on the front in big letters. Yaya is wearing an orange skirt with thigh high socks and striped long sleeves. I'm wearing denim shorts and thigh high socks with a orange shirt that says 'your like really pretty' in white looping letters.

Amu puts on her black and pink coat and black converse. Yaya zips up her yellow coat while slipping her feet into her black flats. I watch them as I struggle to put on my (color) coat and knee high boots.

"Yosha!" I say and swing open the door letting the cool air enter the house.

I walk out with the girls behind me. I lock the door because no one is home. Mom and Dad are at work while (B/n) went to a friends house. I start humming as we head to the train station. My house is pretty far from the mall so we need to take the train.

I look up and smile as more snow falls on our hair. Before we left the house, I took mittens to cover my cold fingers. I look behind me at the girls to see them smiling while matching behind me.

-at the train station-
We entered the train station and got our train tickets. We talked about things while we waited for the train to come.

"... because it weird!" I said at the laughing duo as I finishing the funny story.

"Is that why she did that?" Yaya said between laughs.

"Yeah! I know!" I said laughing along with them but then heard the train. We stopped laughing, smiles still on our faces.

-at the mall-

As I walked into the mall, saw people smiling and laughing. I grabbed the girl's hands and ran around. We stopped however. 'What why did you stop?' is what you might be asking. We stopped because we saw something really cute in a store.

"Should I buy it?" I ask them as I walked out twirling letting them see it. It was a (f/c) skirt. The front went to my knees while the back went to my ankle.

"Yeah! Do it!" Yaya said encouraging me as Amu smiled while nodding her head.

"Yosh!" I walk back into the room and changed back into my original clothes.

-lunch-

I sat down waiting for Amu and Yaya who volunteered to get the food. I just sat there guarding the things we bought. I pull on my headphones and listen to a song. I didn't even notice that someone was walking up to me until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I look up to be met with the fangirls. I take off my headphones and look at them. I smile at them, confusion in my (e/c) irises. They swooned making me sweat drop

"Hello." I said a smile still on my face.

"Hello (Name)-senpai." One of them said making me look at her.

"Yes?" I said smile still on my face.

"What are you doing here?" I chuckle making some of them blush.

"I'm here to shop silly!" I said and put my finger on her cheek.

"Who are you here with?" Another one asks me.

"I'm here with Amu and Yaya." I said but then heard footsteps and looked behind me to see the two carrying food.

"Oh. Are these your fangirls?" Amu asks and sat down. I nod in response and gesture to them.

"Well I'm sure you must be busy so we'll go." The girl in the front said and left.

-skip to way home-

I smile and turn and look at my two friends. I start humming a tune and turn back around.

"Hey you wanna go to the park?" I ask them turning my head to look at them.

"Yes!" They said in unison. I grabbed their hands and ran to the place shopping bags in our hands.

I put down the bags on the side and sat down on the swings. There were three so we sat on one each. I started swinging and so did Yaya. Suddenly, me and Yaya started swinging faster and faster.

"I'm not loosing!" I shouted to Yaya who was swinging fast.

-skip home-

"That hurt." I groaned as I felt my body aching.

"Worth it though!" Yaya said in the same predicament as me.

"Tota-ouch!" I said as Amu fixed up my cuts.

"You guys." Amu said sighing as I flinched again.

"Hmmm? What happened?" We heard Ran say behind us. They were in a meeting with the other charas.

"We swung too much."