chapter 1

I was not in NYC anymore , after I had visited the little antique curio shop.I don't quite understand nor remember how I had gotten here. All I remember was being in front of an opulent antique mirror.And the next thing I was passed out on the floor of a strange bar. There were many other lifeforms surrounding me a little orange creature. That I found out was female and named Maz Kanata and the owner of the establishment. On a planet called Takodana I think that I may have passed out again because the next thing I know I was moved to a bedroom and placed on a bed. I woke up from my second time that day from a panic induced knock out. The little old lady who called herself Maz Kanata asked me for my name" y/n ma'am" you tell her. "What planet are you from" she asks "Earth ma'am do you know of it" you answer. "Earth what planet is that" she questions " Third planet from the Sun in the milkyway galaxy " you honesty answered her question. "You have a destiny that must be fulfilled by the way I sense a powerful connection to the force within you" she said solemnly. "What are you taking about what is this so called destiny of mine.And what in blue blazes is the force? This is all crazy and I want to go home" .You say as if this is all a crazy nightmare. "I'm afraid that the way to home from where you come from isn't going to work anymore you are stuck here for the rest of your life" She states conclusively. " I felt the way back from the planet you come from blink out of existence "So what you are telling me is that I have no way back home ever again.I am someone who has this thing called the force inside of me.And some important destiny that I need to fulfill.So when am I supposed to start fulfilling this destiny"You say utterly defeated." I suspect the next afternoon and I must stress that you avoid the man in all black robes and helmet at all costs.This is my warning to you my dear y/n.For if he captures you and takes you this much is certain.You will be truly lost his methods of torture are the stuff of legend.I will try my best to keep you hidden.But he will be able to sense your force signature and will stop at nothing to possess you.This is my only warning for you y/n of earth. " Maz states with urgency and sympathy.

You hear a sound that shakes you from the bed with a force of an earthquake.You put your black lace up chunky heeled leather boots.You still have the same dress on from the start of all this.Black deep cut lace up front spaghetti strap dress with slits up both sides to a little under four inches above your panty lines at the legs.With a pair of little black thong panties and black demi bra underneath.The bed was just comfortable enough to sleep in a two inch mattress pad and a barely warm enough blanket for your covers.The room was just big enough for a tiny twin bed and a nightstand and a lamp.It was some kind of wood and peeling paint on the buttercream side of the yellow spectrum.The floor was just cold stone no area rug just cold tan stone a little like the colour khaki and unremarkably plain.The door was not exactly a actual door so to speak more like a beaded curtains and khaki as well.I am starting to think that this Maz Kanata just loves the colour khaki.You descend the stone spiral stair case.And ask for a drink with absolutely no alcohol.And thank her and down it in one go.You know better than to be out in the open and the source of the sound comes into your view.It is a sleek black ship with wings upturned in an odd angle.And you just freeze in your spot and finding it difficult to want to budge from it as well.

Then you see the same ship land and a squad of white clad what you surmise is soldiers.Who start to round up the patrons of the cantina.You see the same people who you met early in that afternoon.Start shooting at the white clad soldiers with what you can tell are a from of plasma weapons.And the one that is called a wooki is shooting the same form of energy from what you can tell is a sort of crossbow.And the other two are basically doing the same thing.The man who you were warned about descends from the ship.And turns to look at you seemingly studying you.You know that you should be running but you feel as though you are paralyzed.The woman you met earlier today urges you to follow her into the forrest.You just can't move. "Y/n"she screams to you in order to get your attention"come with me you need to for your protection" " I can't get myself to move it's like I have been paralyzed I am trying but I just can't " You scream back.

"You are coming with me" the black clad man commands. "What do you want with me I am nothing to you and your cause" you say a bit too sassily.He waves his hand in front of your face and it is lights out.You are yet again knocked out and he caught you before you even meet the dirt.He carries you on board the ship and lays you down on the floor. "I have what I need and we are leaving this planet" Kylo Ren commands.