"I love you so much, but I think we should get back now." She said and she was right. We fixed our lipsticks quickly and went outside to the others.

Danielle's POV

During the ride back to the hotel, y/n was in a deep conversation with Jenny about something. So, I took to opportunity to check my phone, while she wasn't looking.

Kaylee: I did what you asked me, while you and y/n where making out in the rest room. 😉

Kaylee: Your reservation is under "Marshall" for 7pm. Enjoy! 🍽 😊

Danielle: Thank you Kay! You're the best! 😘

Kaylee: I know! 😜

EARLIER THAT DAY – CHAT BETWEEN DANIELLE & PHOEBE:

Danielle: Hey Phoebe! 😊 How is my favorite TV mother?

Phoebe: Hello my favorite TV daughter! 😃 I'm good and you?

Danielle: I'm great! I'm actually in LA right now for some Legacies promo and wanted to know if you could recommend me a romantic restaurant?

Phoebe: Ugghhh romantic huh? 😉

Phoebe: What aren't you telling me Danielle?

Phoebe: Is that why you and Kaylee are shipping Hosie so much?

Danielle: No, it's not Kaylee! 😂 You'll find out soon enough! I haven't even told my parents, yet...

Phoebe: Okay, I'm interested... I'll send you a link of a nice Italian restaurant. I went there with Paul once and I know how much you love Italian.

Danielle: Thank you that sounds amazing! 😍

Phoebe: Just one last tip. Don't reserve the table under your real name, especially in LA!

Danielle: How does Marshall sound? 😉

Phoebe: You're the sweetest! 😍😘💗

A WHILE LATER...

We spend some time with the others, exploring LA a little, feeling like the worst tourists. After a while, everyone took separate cars back to the hotel. Y/n and I stepped into our taxi, as I told the driver the address of the restaurant.

"Babe you do know that that's not the hotel, right?" Y/n asked me confused.

"Oh, I know my love. But, I've got different plans for us tonight." I told her, with a smirk.

We arrived at the restaurant, where a waitress approached us nicely. "Hello, how can I help you?"

"Hi, we have a reservation for Marshall." I told her. "Right this way." She said and led us to our table.

Phoebe was right, the restaurant was nice, with dim lights, looking very romantic. The tables even had candlelight.

"Wow Ms. Russell, you went all fancy for me." Y/n said, after we ordered, making me smile, as I haven't heard her call me that nick name in a while.

"Only the best for my queen." I told her, taking her hand in mine while looking deeply into her eyes.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me." she said, squeezing my hand, as she looked at me lovingly.

"And so are you, my love." I said with her huge smile that she returned.

Dinner went great. We talked, laughed, ate, drank and got to know each other even better. I loved every second of it. We got back to the hotel hours later, a bit tired from the whole day. "Thank you for dinner, I loved it and I love you!" she told me, being already cuddled into me. "I love you too, so much!" I told her, as I gave her a kiss on her forehead, slowly falling asleep.

No one's POV

They fell asleep, happy in each other's arms, knowing they could sleep in, as their flight back tomorrow was in the afternoon. What they didn't know was that they would be woken up to a surprise, the next day.

A/N: Hello everyone! Happy Holidays!

HOPE you're enjoying a relaxing time with your loved ones and are all doing well!

I told you that you'd read from me soon! ^^

HOPE you like this chapter!

Please comment what you think. I always appreciate your comments!

What do you think is the "surprise" going to be? A positive or negative one?

Would love to read your guesses!

Thank you so much for over 5.5k reads!

I'll try to update a new chapter before the new year.

You'll read from me soon!

-N