"I'm gonna go help Seonghwa hyung set up the Christmas decorations." Yeosang says. Yunho looks over to mingi for some help with the Christmas tree. Mingi pecks your forehead before leaving.

So...I know you guys are confused by now...well you see, you and Mingi are actually dating, in secret of course, the other members are clueless. You two have been trying to make them realise you two are dating since day one(and by day one I mean 3 years ago) but they seem to still think you two are just friends. Yes even if it means you two kissed on the LIPS in front of them, they still think your joking.

At this point, it became a game to fool the members with Mingi. You went to the kitchen, Jongho was happily breaking the fruit in half.

"Jongho, ah?" You open your mouth. Jongho takes an apple slice and places it into your mouth. You happily chew on the food. "I guess your on kitchen duty with me for today jongho!"

"Really? Yay I have always wanted to cook! But Seonghwa hyung always makes me stay away from the knives. He fears I become a serial killer."

"Now thats just too much. Come here. Help me cut the onion and remember not to rub your eyes with the hands. Your eyes are gonna start watering." Jongho nods. You hand him the cutting board and knife.

You had your plans to make a big feast for the boys. A big present for them on before Christmas. Well you had bought each of their presents and mingi's was just well interesting(wink wink your pregnant). You stopped your cooking cause you felt like vomitting.

"Jongho could you help me season the chicken." You gagged a little. "I need to run to the bathroom."

"____. Are you okay?" You couldn't answer Jongho's question so you just ran to the bathroom and well puked. Thankfully Mingi didn't see what happened. Once you were done and were feeling better, well kinda, you went back to the kitchen.

Jongho was done seasoning the chicken but he had a look of worry.

"____, seriously what's going on." He went a little louder. You shushed him.

"Look jongho, I umm don't want you to say before Mingi opens up his present. Could you keep it a secret."

"Sure." You came closer and whispered.

"I'm pregnant." Jongho was ready to scream but he places a hand over his mouth.

"Your what? Pregnant? Aren't you like only 18?"

"I know, I was shocked too but I know Mingi, he is accepting to anything. I once asked him if he ever wanted kids with me. The guy literally jumped and nodded like crazy so that settles the whole scared for my life situation."

"But ____ your 18!"

"I know and Mingi is 20. What's the big deal? If fine with it, I knew the consequences of doing it, he did too so what's wrong?"

"But did he even know you werent on that pill?"

"For someone who doesn't know what friends with benefits are you sure know a lot about s*x."

"There is the internet for a reason..." You looked at him in disgust. "Plus I also hang out with Wooyoung."

"Makes sense. Anyways no he didn't know I wasn't on the pill. I wanted to have kids with him just didn't think I would actually forget it that day, we did it."

"Well I'm just gonna have to keep my mouth shut then. Go ahead and start cooking the chicken. The boys are expecting it." You nod.

You and Jongho quickly made the dinner and since it was Christmas eve. You hear the boys running around like crazy, mostly San and Wooyoung.