Two End Tied

"Rin-chan~" Yamato looked at the side to find her friend waving at her with her signature gentle smile.

"Ah! Mina-chan!" Yamato stood up and approached her friend "Here you go!" She gave Yamato a bottled drink to which she thanked Mina for.

"I saw Sunakawa-san at the vending machine and I figured he'd be with you two" Mina sat down beside Yamato and Sunakawa on the bench.

She then spotted the baked treats sitting on the lap of the huge teen "It seems like Rin-chan baked another one for you" she told him.

"Yep! And it's very delicious! Wanna try some?" Mina shook her head no "I'm good, after all! Rin-chan made it for yo— SLAP" Yamato slapped her hands on Mina's mouth, covering it and shutting her up.

"Eh?" Yamato laughed nervously "I-It's nothing Takeo-kun!" Mina raised an eyebrow.

She leaned towards Sunakawa discreetly "Does he not know yet?" He raised an eyebrow at her question "About what?"

Mina observed the large male and noticed how he seems hesitant. However, he keeps looking at the other male and Yamato from time to time.

This made Mina sweat drop 'They're too oblivious!' she thought.

🥨🥨🥨

"Well I believe this is where we part" Mina stated, giving the two boys a small smile. Takeo nodded while Sunakawa replied back with a minuscule smile  "Bye, thanks for the cake" Mina looked at her left to see Yamato fidgeting.

"If it's not trouble, Yamato would be willing to bake you guys another cake" Yamato looked at her friend surprised with her whole face explode red.

"Sure! I mean... I don't mind. Would you like to have some sachertorte?"

Mina and Sunakawa watched the two lovebirds talk with a blank expression.

Mina suddenly thought of an idea and smiled. Sunakawa looked at her and decided to ask.

"What are you planning?" she looked at him then back at the two "I was just planning to give them a little push"

Mina then approached Takeo with her phone in hand.

"Gouda-san, is it alright if i have your email?"