The Best and Worst Mistake

Warning:
A little bad language

Kokichi's P.O.V

The group spread around her as I began to walk towards her. The blue-haired boy began to slowly back away from the group, as he didn't want to be apart of it. Once I got closer I watch the loud blonde nod to the purple hair guy. He looked at me and suddenly grasped my shirt.

"H-hey! Wh-What are you doing?!" I was about a few inches from the ground. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the blue-haired boy, he looked at me and mouthed, "Don't fight him. It'll be over soon." I felt a little better and continued to look at the purple-haired boy. The blonde girl stands in my view," Listen loser, I'm Kaede Akamatsu. I'm the most popular, powerful, and rich person at this school." I nodded. She continued, "The dumb blonde over there, that's Miu Iruma. The one that's holding you up is Kaito Momota, Avacado hair is Rantaro Amami, Also known as my boyfriend."

She then looked out of the corner of her eye to the blue-haired boy," And the blue hair boy is Shuichi Saihara." She gets closer to me and whispers," He's a loser though. Just like you." She smirks at me and nods to the Kaito guy again. He drops me," Ow!" They all look at me gather my belongings and frantically put them in my bag. Kaede then begins to walk down the hall with her posse following her. Except one person. That Shuichi guy.

He waited until the group was no longer in view and then walked up to me. "Hey, I'm sorry for that. They can be bitches sometimes. Wait, let me rephrase that, they are bitches all the time." I laugh a little at his remark. He smiles," I'm Shuichi Saihara, nice to meet you!" He holds his hand out. I grasp it and shake it," I'm K-Kokichi...Ouma!" He lets go of my hand and looks down. I watch his eyes catch something, he bends down to pick it up and holds it in the palm of his hand. He smirks a little," A Danganronpa pin!" He looks at me," Would this happen to be yours?" I look at it for a moment. "N-no! I don't even know what Danganronpa really is." He looked a little surprised," You've never watch Danganronpa?!" I shook my head. He fixed his tie," You need to watch it! It's amazing!" He began telling what the main idea of it was, I'll admit it did sound cool.

After a little while of Shuichi explaining Danganronpa he took out a piece of notebook paper and wrote something on it," Here! It's my phone number. You seem pretty cool." I smiled and put his number in my phone. I suddenly remembered that I had to get my schedule," Shit!" Shuichi looked at me a little confused," What's wrong?" I looked at the time, 5 minutes till class! "Where's the principal's office? I need to hurry and get my schedule." Shuichi smiled," Oh! Here I can lead you there now!" He began to walk away. I hesitated but followed him.

He lead me to a pair of doors and knocked," Hello! It's Mr.Saihara. I need a schedule for Kokichi Ouma!" The door slightly opened and a hand came out and handed Shuichi a piece of paper. Shuichi analyzed it. He then smiled," Great! All our classes are the same!" I smiled back. His face then became slightly red and he stopped down to my level to where he was right in front of my face," That means I can protect you from those bullies!" I could feel my face gets redder by the minute. I laughed," Yeah! Anyways, we should get to class, lead the way protector.."