"____, we found you!" You hear San say.

"What are you guys-" you spot Hongjoong holding yeosang by the ears.

"Why did you bring him here. He was the reason why I ran out here."

"This b*tch has something to say." San says. Hongjoong let yeosang go.

"Ow fine, ____ I'm sorry. Now can I go?" Yeosang says as he rubs his ears.

"That wasn't sincere enough. I won't forgive you at all. I really wish you realise your damn mistakes Yeosang. With an attitude like this I wish you all the best." You stood up.

"Oh and if I were to give you a present, here." You hand him a card. "Open it, it was a ultrasound of your late son. I lost him during first trimester cause I was under so much stress because of our breakup." Your shoulders hit him. His jaw dropped.

"____!" San calls out. You walk home.

"Guys I'm sorry but could you please leave...I can't continue with this whole party anymore."

"But ____." Wooyoung whines. However he stops when he sees your eyes were glossy, a tear escapes.

"I'm sorry just please leave." You ran to your room.

"You guys leave. I will stay, ____ needs me." Seonghwa says. Wooyoung, Yunho, Mingi and Jongho nod and went out. San, Hongjoong and Yeosang came running in.

"Guys where is ____?"

"In her room. She told us to get out of the house." Seonghwa says. Yeosang ran up to your room. He knocks on the locked door.

"____ please open the door. I'm truly sorry, I didn't know you were pregnant!" You were on your bed crying your eyes out. You hadn't taken your pills yet so you were feeling a little unstable. Your mind went to dangerous ways to harm yourself.

Your head turns to the penknife on the desk. You stood up and grabbed the penknife. Yeosang managed to find the spare keys which he remembered you told him and unlocks your bedroom door.

He grabs the penknife before you did.

"Give me that penknife yeosang." He throws it in the trash and hugs you tight.

"No I'm not going to let you hurt yourself. I'm sorry, about everything. Please ____." He starts crying.

"You hate me yeosang! Stop pretending to cry for me!"

"I don't hate you ____. I love you, I tried to deny all the feelings I had for you still and replaced it with anger! I'm sorry ____." You calmed down surprisingly. Yeosang breaks the hug.

"Are you okay princess?"

"Don't call me that if you don't mean it yeosang."

"I do mean it ____, I still love you. I don't want to leave you. I missed your clinginess and kisses. I couldnt handle it for so long, I yearned for it everyday and you never came. I felt sad."

"So you still like me?"

"Yes ____."

"Do you still want to get back together?"

"Yes very much."

"Then we can get back but on one condition."

"Anything."

"Fix your damn attitude and sharp tongue. Learn how to not hurt people's feelings."

"Of course I will." You lean in to kiss him but then of course since the boys were busy watching you and Yeosang's drama...

"eww okay I'm gonna exit now!" Wooyoung says.

"Go kiss San woo." You fired back.

"I'm not gay!" Wooyoung says.

"Maybe bisexual!" You say. Yeosang grabs your chin and kisses you. You melt into the kiss.

"Okay boys, how about we leave these two for their Christmas s*x okay?" Seonghwa says as he gathers everyone but you two.

"Christmas what? Seonghwa hyung wtf." Yunho says.

So for this kinda Christmas period

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

So for this kinda Christmas period..you won't really see a paragraph down here with me signing off all the time cause I will write every thoughts I have in the big Christmas Special with the whole of ATEEZ.

15/12/19

𝙰𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚣 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜✨[✓]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें