𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !

Começar do início

Liked by Enjajaja, Finnwolfhardofficial, and 239,385 others
Violetgirl enya and I really said #sillyvibes😌🤪🤪🤪🦒🤡😰🦒????
1hr ago

Enjajaja VIBES.
Violetgirl 😘🔥🔥🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Finnwolfhardofficial you really said 🐷
Violetgirl actually? 🥺🥺🥺
Finnwolfhardofficial IM JK ❤️❤️😎👊🏻

Drewphillips09 ❤️violet and I are getting married!❤️
Violetgirl drew gtfo

Willowers cum bacc wh0reeeee we miss uuuuuuu
Dyl4n no cappers
Violetgirl I'm a city girl in a tropical world
Willowers stfu and just come home bitch
Dyl4n 😎👊🏻❤️❤️
Violetgirl boy girl BYE

Wyattoleff what can I say except you're welcome
Finnwolfhardofficial brother!
Violetgirl 😬😬👋🏻👋🏻

"I thought you hated Dylan" Finn asked as he scrolled through Instagram.

"He apologized" he said bluntly and put my legs on top of Finn's skinny stomach.

"Oh" he acknowledged quietly.

"Why?" I asked and he shrugged. Finn put his phone on the counter and got his crocs on.

"Where are ya going?" I asked.

"Enya's, I need aloe vera for my back" he said so I got off the bed to go with him. I knocked on her door and Roy shouted out, "who is it"

"It's Finn and Vi" Finn said and soon Roy opened the door.

"Here you go" he said as he handed Finn the bottle of aloe vera.

"Is-" I tried to ask but Roy just slammed the door.

"Okay" I mumbled and headed back to our room.

Finn quickly took his shirt off when we got back. He lied down on his stomach and asked me put some on his back. I squeezed a decent amount of aloe on my hand and rubbed it on his back.

"That feels really nice" he said. I snickered and slapped his back as hard as I could. Finn screamed in pain as I laughed like crazy.

"Ow!" He cried out loud, "what the fuck! You sadist!"

"I'm not a sadist!" I laughed and he glared at me.

"That hurt" he whined then turned his back to the bed and I screamed.

"Finn! No! The aloe is all over the bed now!" I groaned. Finn kept on rolling around, getting aloe vera everywhere.

"Stop!" I exclaimed as I grabbed on to Finn's wrist to keep him from getting anymore aloe vera on the sheets. Finn stopped moving when got on top of his skinny body to restrict him from making anymore messes.

He looked up at me as our eyes slowly met each other's. Finn just looked at me with a lost expressions plastered onto his face. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it as he turned his head away from me.

"What?" I asked and he tensed up.

"It's nothin" he mumbled to me as his face turned bright red.

"Now you gotta tell me. I wanna know now!" I exclaimed with a soft smile. He gave me a sheepish smile in return and slowly got his face close to mine. I let go of Finn's wrist as I fell into his dark brown eyes (what iN tarnation. Please take my acc away from me) He gently put his lips on mine and cupped my cheeks, which got aloe all over my face.

I pushed him away and wiped my face with my sleeves, "Finn!" I exclaimed as Finn started laughing. He wrapped his slimy arms around me and got aloe all over my clothes.

"I fucking hate you so much" I groaned as I pushed Finn away for the second time.

"All I want is love!" He jokes as he rolled around some more. I got a towel from the bathroom and shooed Finn off the bed. I took the slimy sheets off the bed and wiped aloe off of Finn's back. He quickly turned around to face me and pulled me into a hug.

"Why are you so touchy today?" I asked as I pushed him away.

"Why are you pushing me away" he whined like a little kid... actually he was just acting Jack.

"Because you're slimy and sticky!" I exclaimed and Finn rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom.

Few minutes later, Finn came out of the bathroom with wet hair, which meant he probably took a shower, "you took a shower?" I asked, even though it was pretty obvious.

"No, I was stuck in jumanji trying to swim away from a hippo," he said sarcastically, "of course I took a shower, you dickwad!"

"Dickwad? I'm a dickwad?"

"No," he said sweetly, "you are one hell of a lovely dickwad"

I pushed Finn with my eyebrows knitted together, "okay sinjin, OKAY."

"I'm joking" he whined as he dragged his words.

"Mhm? Okay sinjin vancleef. I see how it is."

♥︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEYOOO

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE 20 DAYS.

I had a writers block.

Tuff times 🥺

ANYWAYZ

this is the video

WATCH IT

You'll know what I'm talking about.

Like the vibes ❤️😘😘

IT GIVES ME VIBES LIKE I LUV EVERY PART OF U.

LIKE YK?

Anyways I hope you understand.

And I hope the chapter was good.

AND I hope I write more during break...

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS

AND HAPPY EARLY NEW YEARS LUVS

pls vote and comment!

1 vote = 1 kiss on ur eyes and then ur nose and then ur cheeks by ur crush LUVS

It's so weird that I wrote that but like uhhhhh

Word count: 1229