They were as worried as you. Now, Hongjoong was an idol. This wasn't good that someone captured him, atinys don't know about the dissapearance just yet but the entertainment will inform them soon.

ATEEZ never wanted their ATINYs to feel worried about them but this was a serious matter. Their leader and beloved member was missing and somehow abducted. Who was this cruel person behind everything?

The doorbell rings, you opened the door and Seonghwa hugs you.

"Are you okay ____?"

"I don't know. I just want to know where Hongjoong is. Seonghwa I'm scared, what if the person threatens to kill him, what if he dies, what if-" Seonghwa hugs you tighter.

"Push those negative thoughts aside, at least Hongjoong found a way to call you."

"Noona." Yunho says. You let go of Seonghwa's hug.

"Stop it Yunho, I'm not any older than you. I'm literally younger than you!" You pout.

"Hey I just wanna put a smile on your face and it worked, well sort of." You went to hug yunho.

"Let's get to the living room." Yunho says. After hugging yunho, all 7 of them say with you on the couch.

Your phone rings. You picked it up hastily.

"Hello?" You say. Your phone was also in speaker mode so everyone in the room heard the person.

"Hello ____." By the voice of the person, you easily recognise it was your ex. Your blood boiled, so he was the one.

"Give me back Hongjoong."

"Hmm, maybe I will or maybe I won't. Your sweet little boyfriend is bound to die anyways."

"What do you want from me Yongsun."

"To be yours again princess." You mentally gagged at the nickname he gave you.

"I'm not going to be yours again Yongsun."

"Well let's see, Hongjoong...Would you like to say something to your sweet little girl here?" You hear a groan then you heard hongjoong's voice again.

"____ baby...please just date him."

"Hongjoong no! I'm not dating my crazy ex, I love you and not him."

"Just do it. I won't hate you for it, you would be saving me and the atinys."

"Hongjoong, I love how you take note of atinys' feelings but what about mine? I really don't love him joong."

"Please ____. For us." A tear escapes your eyes. Just then Yongsun hits him again, it hurt hearing Hongjoong being hit again. You just wanted his pain to end.

"There heard your little boyfriend's speech? He wants to break up with you for me! Such a gentleman."

"F*ck you Yongsun."

"Ah no cursing babygirl so will you take the deal to let Hongjoong go?" You looked back at his friends. They nod.

"Fine."

"I will come over to take you to my home. You won't be staying with your sweet boyfriend anymore. I will bring Hongjoong to your house." He says as he ends the call.
(The house you were in currently is your shared home with Hongjoong)

"San call the cops." San nods but as the call went on san's face fell. He ends the call.

"They can't find the address to catch him."

"What? That's impossible. "

"Well they can't find it. ____, your gonna have to do this yourself."