1 - ⚡️DenkiXreader⚡️*requested*

Začít od začátku

"Told ya I was good at this game!" He boasted. Sero, handed his controller to Dark Shadow, and strolled over towards Mina and Eijiro. The game started and within a few minutes Dark Shadow had dominated Kaminari.
"Betcha not a single person in this room can beat me!" The avian shadow said, and for the next hour thats what everyone tried to do. All Of your classmates, except for Tokoyami himself, rotated in and out, trying every tactic to beat him, however no one succeeded.

As the hour passed more of your classmates began to arrive. First came Ochaco and Tsu, then Bakugo, who was followed soon after by Mineta. Koda and Sato came next with a large assortment of homemade pastries and desserts. Aoyama strutted in with a confused Todoroki, and finally Shoji and Hagakure arrived. By the time the final two people in your class had shown up, everyone had taken a turn trying to steal the crown away from Dark Shadow, all except for Tokoyami.

"Come on Tokoyami, your our last shot!" Toru pleaded.

"Alright I'll do it." He said, putting his phone in his sweatshirt pocket and going to pick up the controller. The round started and within mere seconds Tokoyami had stolen first place. Everyone stared in shock at him, complete awe and silence falling over the small crowd.

"I live with him. Whadda you expect." He said as he put the controller down.

"Well now that thats done lets pick rooms! We'll put 2 people in each room, and we can draw names, sorta like a raffle." Yaoyorozu said as she pulled a box with a bunch of small slips of paper off of a shelf on the wall.

"I wrote down everyone's names in here, I'll draw two papers and the people on those papers will be in the same room." She pulled out two slips of paper from the box And read the names out loud.

"Bakugo and... Kirshima!" The next two names were taken out and so on,

"Hagakure and Shoji... Sato and Mina... Aoyama and Tokoyami... Uraraka and Koda... Midoriya and Todoroki... Iida and Tsu... Sero and Ojiro... Jiro you're with me! And lastly Kaminari and Y/N!" You froze at the last pair, you were with Kaminari, the only person who has been able to steal your heart with a single look.

"As for Mineta, I'm going to lock his perverted butt in a closet all night." Yaoyorozu finished. Your heart was pounding wildly in your chest, so hard in fact that Mina heard it and dragged you off to the bathroom as fast as she could.

"You have to stop freaking out like this Y/N." She said as she shut and locked the door behind her.

"I'm sorry, I cant help it, he's just s-so handsome, a-and cool, and n-nice, an-and handsome, and I love the way he smiles, and his crazy hair perfectly reflects his personality, and he's handsome, and a good drawer, and- did I mention he's handsome? Because he is, he's so dreamy and awesome in every way, and I just love everything about him." You didn't even realize you had started rambling, it was hard not to, you were madly in love after all.

"He's also the biggest ditz in the class. But seriously you have to stop freezing up like that, people are gonna start noticing something's wrong, you should just tell him already." Mina told you,

"I-I can't! He'd turn me down, and I-I wouldn't be able to handle it. How could he ever want a girl like me?" You replied, feeling your heart sink, you knew it was true Kaminari would never want someone like you, it was something you just couldn't get over the fear of. The fear that the only man you'd ever loved would shut you down. You had seen it a million times over, people getting turned down after they confessed their feelings, the other person always seemed to shut them out. You wanted to keep the friendship you had with Kamanari, or at least, what little of it you had. You always seemed to freeze up when he talked to you.